MsTA

Play Ball!!!
wtf.gif
when is the childish bickering going to stop? Hopefully Aug.26,. Everyone read the Qoute in my sig and heed the advice
grin.gif
:drink:follow peoples posting habits and it will show you how they think; MsTA,who I know is a BIG tech fan from her postings, does tend to waffle on the subject of CCG.Ahso never wavering off the fence and the others divided into haters and lovers.I'm on the fence with ahso( hell I'm all over the place really )it is way too soon to know what this year will bring so lets all give it a rest and see what the season holds in store for us!

One way or another one side we be proven right and the other wrong,but until then can't we all just get along?
soapbox.gif
ok I'm done
pat.gif

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
FatherWasp, Outside of Friedgen That was Olearys big weakness. NOT BRINGING in the top notch assts. He NEVER would bring in a top notch DC only because he didnt want assistants that he couldnt have a tight grip on. Friedgen being the exception, Ralph and he went way back. I believe as others that Oleary being a lifelong defensive coach never wanted that asst to come in here and upstage him...By the way Gailey is assembling a very good staff and attracting the very best see Jon Tenuta.( last week WES DURHAM said he was the best DC )
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">O'Leary ALWAYS SAID HE promoted from within - he said it in the paper, tv, you name it. When Randy Edsall left for Conn. - who did a good job here - that's what George did with Ted - promoted him to DC from linebackers coach. That is and was his philosophy. He promoted Billy O'brien to Recruiting Coordinator after Lance Thompson left. Type grip is what you should have if you have been given the HC job - you oversee and run it - no freelancing at this level!

Originally posted by The Jacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by The Jacket:
Alright, MsTA, we'll do this easy. I want you to say ONE WORD, and ONE WORD only. I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to answer with ONE WORD.

Chan Gailey will fail as football coach at Georgia Tech.

Is the above statement:
A) Your OPINION
B) A FACT

ONE WORD, Either "fact" or "opinion."

ONE WORD.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">How about we ask you on the other side the SAME QUESTION ... let me hear you first. Let's hear all of you first, then I'll give you mine. It seems like you're in the majority - so lets have a poll!

I am not wishy/washy I have said this IS an opinioin board based on everyone's - what do you think?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You are without a doubt the most hopeless person on this board.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You proved my point ... you won't answer - so why should I - so you can make some derogatory comment on who you think I am or what I stand for - let's see who you are????

What really is comical here is that some think that opinions will change because you are trashing us - I would not try to change what you believe. It's not as important to me other then you are entitled to your beliefs - so am I and anyones else with a differing opinion!

Ugh.. I finally give up. Nobody is really listening to anybody anymore and I can already smell Saturday's with Varsity chili dogs and the fresh new BDS.

EDIT: If it will make you shut up and answer the question: The answer is OPINION.

Originally posted by The Jacket:
Ugh.. I finally give up. Nobody is really listening to anybody anymore and I can already smell Saturday's with Varsity chili dogs and the fresh new BDS.

EDIT: If it will make you shut up and answer the question: The answer is OPINION.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You answered! Wonderful - opinion is mine but shutting up - this thread was addressed to me - did you actually believe I wouldn't respond to it! HUH!

Let's not forget - I don't usually start any of these threads and I'm not the only one who answers with a different opinion then yours.

Calling me out was started by others here and if you actually believe I won't defend my opinions and beliefs ... I have a million dollars to buy out our coach's contract!

TJ, I got a good laugh out of your remark: (hell I'm all over the place really)!

Father Time

Enough, is enough!

Aren't we ALL TECH FANS?

I was for Georgia Tech when
Bobby Dodd was the coach, also
Bud Carson, Pepper Rodgers,
Bill Fulcher, Bill Curry, Bobby Ross,
BL, George O'Leary and now Chan Gailey.

I have seen some good times and I have seen
some bad times. I have lived through
some good times and I will live through
some more bad times.

It is a "given."

öööö happens!

It's time for all true Georgia Tech fans
to stand up and support "our" Yellow Jackets!!

Come hell or high water, I will be there at Grant
Field at Boddy Dodd Stadium every Saturday rooting
for "my" home team, just like I have down for
the past 44 years!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of calling our own fans names, I suggest
we spew our venom toward that bunch over in
Athens. And unlike some of my fellow GT fans,
I for one never pull for UGAG regardless of
who they are playing!!!

"It's Great To Bee A Yellow Jacket"
"TO HELL WITH GEORGIA, EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!!"

Originally posted by oldgoldbee:
Enough, is enough!

Aren't we ALL TECH FANS?

I was for Georgia Tech when
Bobby Dodd was the coach, also
Bud Carson, Pepper Rodgers,
Bill Fulcher, Bill Curry, Bobby Ross,
BL, George O'Leary and now Chan Gailey.

I have seen some good times and I have seen
some bad times. I have lived through
some good times and I will live through
some more bad times.

It is a "given."

öööö happens!

It's time for all true Georgia Tech fans

Come hell or high water, I will be there at Grant
Field at Boddy Dodd Stadium every Saturday rooting
for "my" home team, just like I have down for
the past 44 years!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of calling our own fans names, I suggest
we spew our venom toward that bunch over in
Athens. And unlike some of my fellow GT fans,
I for one never pull for UGAG regardless of
who they are playing!!!

"It's Great To Bee A Yellow Jacket"
"TO HELL WITH GEORGIA, EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!!"
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Great post OGB.
drinking.gif

You can count me in on that.. Ive NEVER once pulled for Ugag in ANYTHING..To be a hated rival you just cant...Do you think that the most avid Fsu fan would ever pull for UF ?? Or an Auburn fan ever pull for Alabama ??

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
You can count me in on that.. Ive NEVER once pulled for Ugag in ANYTHING..To be a hated rival you just cant...Do you think that the most avid Fsu fan would ever pull for UF ?? Or an Auburn fan ever pull for Alabama ??
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Also a good post. I've never argued against the people that say they pull for UGAg when we don't play them, but I can't bring myself to do it. I hate our rivals.

Bellyseries...

You are correct! I blame France, Canada, and all French-Canadians!

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
MSTA, your ignorance and arrogance is absolutely mind boggling. I still maintain that you Ma'am are a cancer to this Institute. It's obvious you just don't know any better.

I don't put a lot of stock in what you are saying, or how important a person you are. My opinion, your opinion means little in the long run. But however small our opinions are in the big scope of things, our attitudes are what can be damaging, even in the most miniscule of ways.

Obviously unbeknowst to you, your attitude is damaging to GT. In however small a fraction it might be, it is nonetheless damaging.

Like I have spelled out for you a million times over. You can be critical of a coach. But you are not critical... you are unfair. And THAT is what is damaging.

So I will say again. You are a cancer to GT. Fan or no fan. And I will continue to be nasty and downright mean to you, until you pull your head out of your ass and realize what you are saying half the time you post is completely unfair to our Coach, the players, the fans, and GT.

You just are not getting it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Cancer starts with an INFECTION and you are an infection on this board when you chose to spew your nastiness - let's not get away from what you are!

With fans like you - who needs enemies! I would be more suspect in GT ability to do well with fans like you then me! Nastiness gets YOU ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE and much less respected!!!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Whatever. There are more people on this board that agree with me than the handful that will agree with you.
It's people like you with the me me me, now now now, win win win attitude that has caused the corruption of college sports today. Your attitude is a cancer.

And yes I'm nasty to people who are unheathly to GT.... You think Chan is a cancer... I think YOU are a cancer.

Originally posted by oldgoldbee:It's time for all true Georgia Tech fans
to stand up and support "our" Yellow Jackets!![/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Oldgoldbee, we've been through this already. You are dead on... we have to support GT. But that support includes supporting our current head coach, and MSTA has gone out on record and said she will not do that. She has done the exact opposite. She's bashed the man to no end. You don't have to like Gailey, you can be critical of Gailey, but to not support the man right now is unfair to him, it is unfair to the players, and it is unfair to GT. He is our coach and he has not had the fair chance to show he is not our coach yet. So until then, support him. THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE!

BOR: You continue to read posts wrong - you need to archive posts that said I wouldn't support him - I have said if this team and this program do well - he goes along with the equation. BUT, if he does not, I reserve the right as I have with every coach in every situation of following the support, to give my opinion bad or good!

Support comes with showing all the good you can do. I have never been in a situation when negative issues are/were supported! Maybe you have but I haven't. You say I don't get it - I think it's you who doesn't get it.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
MSTA, your ignorance and arrogance is absolutely mind boggling. I still maintain that you Ma'am are a cancer to this Institute. It's obvious you just don't know any better.

I don't put a lot of stock in what you are saying, or how important a person you are. My opinion, your opinion means little in the long run. But however small our opinions are in the big scope of things, our attitudes are what can be damaging, even in the most miniscule of ways.

Obviously unbeknowst to you, your attitude is damaging to GT. In however small a fraction it might be, it is nonetheless damaging.

Like I have spelled out for you a million times over. You can be critical of a coach. But you are not critical... you are unfair. And THAT is what is damaging.

So I will say again. You are a cancer to GT. Fan or no fan. And I will continue to be nasty and downright mean to you, until you pull your head out of your ass and realize what you are saying half the time you post is completely unfair to our Coach, the players, the fans, and GT.

You just are not getting it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Cancer starts with an INFECTION and you are an infection on this board when you chose to spew your nastiness - let's not get away from what you are!

With fans like you - who needs enemies! I would be more suspect in GT ability to do well with fans like you then me! Nastiness gets YOU ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE and much less respected!!!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Whatever. There are more people on this board that agree with me than the handful that will agree with you.
It's people like you with the me me me, now now now, win win win attitude that has caused the corruption of college sports today. Your attitude is a cancer.

And yes I'm nasty to people who are unheathly to GT.... You think Chan is a cancer... I think YOU are a cancer.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Reading comprehension is what you need - you brought up cancer in relation to me, NOW YOU'RE SAYING I BROUGHT IT UP WITH REGARD TO CHAN - looks like you have a hidden agenda about Chan and cancer - interesting??????

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by oldgoldbee:It's time for all true Georgia Tech fans
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Oldgoldbee, we've been through this already. You are dead on... we have to support GT. But that support includes supporting our current head coach, and MSTA has gone out on record and said she will not do that. She has done the exact opposite. She's bashed the man to no end. You don't have to like Gailey, you can be critical of Gailey, but to not support the man right now is unfair to him, it is unfair to the players, and it is unfair to GT. He is our coach and he has not had the fair chance to show he is not our coach yet. So until then, support him. THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE![/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If you can come on here and inflame the board with trashing me - I can come on here and give a differing opinion of Chan Gailey's coaching ability. For every comment you have made about not calling Chan on the carpet - how about you and you rantings about others here?

I call that a hippocrit!

I want a Varsity chili steak, onion rings and an orange now. And how in the hell is the BYU game at BDS or AMC coming I wana go.

Ms. TA, this is for you. I do not think you are a cancer to this program. Cancer is much more complicated and serious of a disease than you could afflict TECH with.

That said, I truly believe that you are in way over your your head on this particular piece of internet heaven.
If I had to guess, and I do because there are two gun wielding madpeople fixed on my head, I will make this statement:

Beginning in early Dec. of 2002, and running thru the Frsno State disater, your opine of CG as a terrible hire was agreed upon by most that cared about this program.

However, the reality that time heals sets in with ALL normal thinking fans, greatly reduced the number of supporters you have in blasting Gailey out after 1 year.

You are now in a vast minority. Almost all Chan retractors have seen the underlying events that have led to our current position, and those people have said its fair to give this man a chance to prove himself.

Its only you, and a few others to a lesser extent that want him gone regardless.

My stance is that you are a very stubborn person when it comes to an opinion you have stated. If I am right about you, you think you will be seen as a weaker person if you change your stance.This also happens when one does not truly understand what he/she talks about in the first place.

I just hope that you do understand that nearly nobody has given Chan a free pass this year.
Do you get that?

Back