Mutt culture

Nehru Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Is this a little early in the off-season, a little late in the regular season, or just another day at the factory?
They have their talent level high enough that they will just forget about this guy. They will say he was never part of the team and pretend he doesn’t exist.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
They have their talent level high enough that they will just forget about this guy. They will say he was never part of the team and pretend he doesn’t exist.
There are equally good teams that will at least pretend to care. Why go there?

Nehru Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
There are equally good teams that will at least pretend to care. Why go there?
This guy in trouble has never played for UGA and has just transferred from Mississippi State. I’m just guessing what UGA’s attitude will be.

boozinbuzz

Dodd-Like
It looks like they are going to circle the wagons and throw this poor girl under the bus as a "rogue employee". I feel so awful for her family.

justafan

college sports doomer
The NCAA is investigating this right? If people are dying and getting severely injured as a result of college football recruiting, that seems way more important than some picayune issue like impermissible contact by pocket dial or whatever they're usually on.

I doubt it was the first time people used university rented vehicles personally. I bet it was the norm. Hand the keys to luxury SUVs to young 20-somethings often enough without accountability and what happens. This all seems very gross and victim-blaming.

1990wspjacket

Damn Good Rat
The Ncaa had rather take trophies from teams that won a confrence championship for not reporting a clothing violation than to investigate someones death at a school who just won a natty. Thats the Ncaa in 2023 for you. PATHETIC.

Nehru Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
It looks like they are going to circle the wagons and throw this poor girl under the bus as a "rogue employee". I feel so awful for her family.
The real question is who was the supervisor that the girl reported to. Was it the athletic director or was there a lower level person who ignored or even encouraged “recruiters” to break the rules. I have worked for companies that let employees drive their company vehicles. I was required to keep accurate mileage logs, gas receipts etc.

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Accountability these days are only for the little people. The buck stops way down there.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Y'all need to take it easy on him. He's had a difficult time trying to parlay his "college football hero" image up while both starting QB's in today's Eagles/49'ers NFC Championship game are younger than him. He gets a lot of "aren't you kind of old to be playing college football?" From the ladies.