Mutt culture

Just another poor Nad Licker not able to hold a beer or 12. AJC will cover this up.

I've wandered around Buckhead totally lost, stoned, and radiating whiskey and repeatedly approaching houses I'd mistaken for my apartment while mobile ööööposting on stingtalk at 2am. Never been so much as warned. Stetson Bennet is a dumb ööööer and a bitch and he leads a dumb ööööing bitch life for the pleasure of the biggest ööööing ditch of dumb ööööers and bitches on the planet. I'm glad he's dead.

The GMA interview was amazing…he was still completely ööööfaced.

The GMA interview was amazing…he was still completely ööööfaced.
ööööfaced is his natural personality.

At some point does uga become classified as a violent street gang? After the amount of arrests coming from there, it seems like it might be.

wandering around drunk at 6 AM on a Sunday

more of that preparing for life that college players do

He’s 25. I was also in college at 25. Of course I had a masters degree and was half way though a PhD at that point. Also I could handle my liquor and knew it was creepy to go to college parties at that age… so I guess not the same thing.

He’s 25. I was also in college at 25. Of course I had a masters degree and was half way though a PhD at that point. Also I could handle my liquor and knew it was creepy to go to college parties at that age… so I guess not the same thing.
And two guys younger than him are about to play for a Superbowl berth. They didn't get drunk off their ass, tip $10 on a $180 bill last night, and get arrested for being a drunk asshole at 6 am

3FF08A12-9C4B-4870-A2FF-C8A7674AD704.jpeg

ööööfaced is his natural personality.

At some point does uga become classified as a violent street gang? After the amount of arrests coming from there, it seems like it might be.

Nah…same old öööö that’s been going on in Athens for decades. Nothing new. They’ll continue to get away with it given the money involved. We just need to beat them…öööö changes when we do.

Back