Mutt culture

Now rare monkeys stolen from Dallas Zoo. Coincidence???

A1E96B6B-DC1F-49F5-8505-1E19513905DA.jpeg

Poor guy. He's a Bulldog becoming a Bulldog. He has no choice but a Thug Life.

Main article on AJC home page is currently about the "fixer" for Uga and questions some of the favoritism the Athens police shows the football team: https://www.ajc.com/news/uga-footba...the-investigation/HPKHIU7R7BA7JEPBQLW2XPXDXI/

Smells to me like Kirby is running things like a mafia Don. The goodfellas get to have their illegal fun & his fixer will work with the cops to make sure nothing happens.

Staff & players out after hours, together at a strip club where they should never be together, using a car they’re not supposed to have access to. 2 dead, 2 injured. This one went public before the damage could be contained.

Smells to me like Kirby is running things like a mafia Don. The goodfellas get to have their illegal fun & his fixer will work with the cops to make sure nothing happens.

Staff & players out after hours, together at a strip club where they should never be together, using a car they’re not supposed to have access to. 2 dead, 2 injured. This one went public before the damage could be contained.
Obviously there are some drawbacks to attending a "party school".

Well I guess with NIL making the payments out in the open the Gaggers former staff of bagmen had to have new assignments. This Gantt fellow certainly seems to come from that fold. Ol' Kirbs is just keeping people off the bread line.

NCAA? Bueller?

Fatal accident in a luxury SUV rented for recruiting that kills players and staff on their way to a strip club. Possible improper involvement of athletics personnel in the police investigation. Possible hush money to victims. Probable pattern of improper use of athletics resources. Hard to be more scandalous. Is there any oversight whatsoever of college football anymore???

NCAA? Bueller?

Fatal accident in a luxury SUV rented for recruiting that kills players and staff on their way to a strip club. Possible improper involvement of athletics personnel in the police investigation. Possible hush money to victims. Probable pattern of improper use of athletics resources. Hard to be more scandalous. Is there any oversight whatsoever of college football anymore???

Nothing is going to happen to UGAY. Nothing. They're a factory. An SEC money making machine. Someone is going to lose on a wrongful death lawsuit but the machine will continue to run and people will continue to look the other way. Some underling's head will role but KS will still be there. Only thing that will derail the machine is if it starts to lose FB games. Period.

Nothing is going to happen to UGAY. Nothing. They're a factory. An SEC money making machine. Someone is going to lose on a wrongful death lawsuit but the machine will continue to run and people will continue to look the other way. Some underling's head will role but KS will still be there. Only thing that will derail the machine is if it starts to lose FB games. Period.
Hate to say it, but I agree. But one possible means for getting something done is for people all over the country to be made aware of the culture in the cesspool, and the coverup in this particular case. If enough people know about it, then it MIGHT lead to some kind of action. I am still stunned that the AJC would publish that column about the coverup. I have sent it to everyone I know, and not just Tech fans or people in the state of Georgia; I hope others do the same. I would post it in FB, but it's too long to merely paste the content in a single post, and few people who might see it would be able to access the link, since it's behind a paywall.

Bennett will go back to Blackshear, be the local mortgage broker or maybe even an Edward Jones or Charles Schwab guy, with a weekly golf group at Sapelo Hammock and a condo on St. Simons, along with a hunting club membership down on the Satilla. And he won't ever have to pay for another drink in Athens.
And one day he'll have one too many during a tailgate and he'll be on the pregame show and say something he can't take back.
And he'll still never have to pay for another drink in Athens.

Back