Mutt culture

a transplanted northerner told me at work he didn't really care who won the game, but after seeing the "special" on the bennett turd he felt he had to pull for Ga since the QB was such a great kid and good story. Nice propaganda ESPN and mutts. They also ignored his taunting every week. THWG.

Stupid move, but let’s face it, how many of us have not gotten drunk, gotten lost and knocked on a bunch of doors before we found our house. When we upset UGA in Athens in 1974, I lost my car for 3 days.
Sounds like you did it right.

His NIL money will run out soon. He further reduced his chances at the next level such as they were for a 26 year old development project.

On the other hand he is lucky he didn't knock on the wrong door and get shot.

Stupid move, but let’s face it, how many of us have not gotten drunk, gotten lost and knocked on a bunch of doors before we found our house. When we upset UGA in Athens in 1974, I lost my car for 3 days.
1974 wasn't an upset victory. The way we beat them might have been stunning, but I'm pretty sure we were favored to win.

His NIL money will run out soon. He further reduced his chances at the next level such as they were for a 26 year old development project.

He’s peaked. Maybe an NFL training camp followed by 2 years in the CFL, then a life of selling used cars in Winder, while the fans continually get older and forget his name.

This is the right response. So tired of our need to feel superior relying on the dwag idiocy. Shouldn’t waste a minute on their successes or failures.

Why do they call you Lassie?
21E7ED92-90FF-424B-BDFF-6487DA73B58E.jpeg

It looks like they are going to circle the wagons and throw this poor girl under the bus as a "rogue employee". I feel so awful for her family.
The next shoe to drop will be the toxicology report.

Back