Mutt culture

It looks like they are going to circle the wagons and throw this poor girl under the bus as a "rogue employee". I feel so awful for her family.
Exactly. If anyone needed to see what “winning” looks like in today’s college football. This is it. Count me out.

I love it becoming CFB common knowledge that Stetson is a complete douche lol. Being pissy at the NC parade, apparently being weirdly into partying at UGA even though he's like 27, getting Public Intoxications, giving off 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???' energy...hilarious. I don't really care that much about UGA in general but you could always tell Bennett sucks and is weird

So what did he do wrong here?
B91F1873-8178-4890-8C8C-8EAFAB3309A4.gif

I love it becoming CFB common knowledge that Stetson is a complete douche lol. Being pissy at the NC parade, apparently being weirdly into partying at UGA even though he's like 27, getting Public Intoxications, giving off 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???' energy...hilarious. I don't really care that much about UGA in general but you could always tell Bennett sucks and is weird
What did he do at the parade? I didn't watch it or read anything about it.

That is unlikely. He will become an insurance salesman or own a car dealership and have gaggers shower him with money and attention for the rest of his life.
Need to find out where this restaraunt is, sounds like my kinda place.

Back