New FSU QB charged with battery

If I was black and buzzed/drunk, and a girl tried to knee me in the nuts, called me a öööööö, and then took a swing at my face, I'd probably hit back. If that's really what happened I don't blame him, though obviously it wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

If I were a hot blond chick and a black guy was ööööing with me and was squeezing my right wrist and I told him to stop and he didn't, I'd call him a öööööö!
And if he punched me I'd pull my piece from my purse and blow his ass away

Last edited:
If I was a billionaire I'd buy this club and burn it to the ground!!!

Saying "she called me a öööööö" is such a copout. No she didn't.

If I were a hot blond chick and a black guy was ööööing with me and was squeezing my right wrist and I told him to stop and he didn't, I'd call him a öööööö!
And if he punched me I'd pull my piece from my purse and blow his ass away

Even though your scenario has no similarity to what happened at FSU, you would still be guilty of a hate crime.

Calling someone a name is not a crime dufus.
Exactly what happened

Calling someone the N-word and then shooting them is definitely a hate crime. If Zimmerman or Wilson had done that they would still be in jail.

You are either being willfully dumb to make some sort of point, or you don't understand and respect the power of the N-word.

Calling someone the N-word and then shooting them is definitely a hate crime. If Zimmerman or Wilson had done that they would still be in jail.

You are either being willfully dumb to make some sort of point, or you don't understand and respect the power of the N-word.
Protecting yourself when you are attacked is not a hate crime dufus. The word has no power to me. Quit being a rube.
You have no proof the word was ever used. What's your agenda. Rid yourself of white guilt.
Then you bring up Zimmerman and Wilson who did nothing wrong. You have issues.

Last edited:
Protecting yourself when you are attacked is not a hate crime dufus. The word has no power to me. Quit being a rube.
You have no proof the word was ever used. What's your agenda. Rid yourself of white guilt.
Then you bring up Zimmerman and Wilson who did nothing wrong. You have issues.

You want to call people the N-word and then blow them away; but I have issues??

Nobody was attacked here except the FSU player. FSU player walked up to a crowded bar acting like the drunk woman didn't even exist. Drunk woman gets mad that a black guy is at the bar, feels her space has been invaded and she's been dissed. She turns and starts fussing and makes a fist with her right hand and threatens to hit him. He grabs her right wrist to keep from getting hit and she swings and misses with a left. He follows her left with his right and connects then turns a walks off. At this point you would have called him an N-word and shot him down. Your having a gun in a bar while drinking and then shooting a guy in the back that you started a confrontation with should put you away for awhile even if you didn't say the N-word.

It doesn't matter whether or not the N-word has any power with you or not. In 2015 America the N-word is the most powerful word in human history. The N-word most definitely has legal standing no matter what you think about it. There was an effort to tie Zimmerman to the N-word and other racial slurs which is why I brought it up. It was crucial to the case against Zimmerman and they couldn't tie him to it, so he walked.

You want to call people the N-word and then blow them away; but I have issues??

Nobody was attacked here except the FSU player. FSU player walked up to a crowded bar acting like the drunk woman didn't even exist. Drunk woman gets mad that a black guy is at the bar, feels her space has been invaded and she's been dissed. She turns and starts fussing and makes a fist with her right hand and threatens to hit him. He grabs her right wrist to keep from getting hit and she swings and misses with a left. He follows her left with his right and connects then turns a walks off. At this point you would have called him an N-word and shot him down. Your having a gun in a bar while drinking and then shooting a guy in the back that you started a confrontation with should put you away for awhile even if you didn't say the N-word.

It doesn't matter whether or not the N-word has any power with you or not. In 2015 America the N-word is the most powerful word in human history. The N-word most definitely has legal standing no matter what you think about it. There was an effort to tie Zimmerman to the N-word and other racial slurs which is why I brought it up. It was crucial to the case against Zimmerman and they couldn't tie him to it, so he walked.

Fsu has a different take than you

Fsu has a different take than you

FSU has an already tarnished image due to the previous QB's rape charges and other antics. I can understand what FSU is doing; but it doesn't mean the guy isn't getting hosed. The people in this thread that want to throw this kid out of football and ruin his life have issues.

FSU has an already tarnished image due to the previous QB's rape charges and other antics. I can understand what FSU is doing; but it doesn't mean the guy isn't getting hosed. The people in this thread that want to throw this kid out of football and ruin his life have issues.

Rape allegation

because I don't want to be a hot white chick that guns down black people? wow

If being a hot white chick that guns down black people is crazy then I don't want to be sane.

If being a hot white chick that guns down black people is crazy then I don't want to be sane.

:bowrofl:

My first instinct when I read this was to sig it but I'm having second thoughts.

Back