New FSU QB charged with battery

Oh look, the "we have bad people on our team too" ööös have arrived

Oh look, Diseqc and his short bus has arrived!

öööö, numbnuts, you do realize, our GT fellas lead the ACC in slugging women in bars? However,unlike FSU, we let our linemen do the work and not our skill players.

Oh look, Diseqc and his short bus has arrived!

öööö, numbnuts, you do realize, our GT fellas lead the ACC in slugging women in bars? However,unlike FSU, we let our linemen do the work and not our skill players.

:bigcry:

Rats. I thought you had more game than BigCry.
Back to topic. Glad he is suspended, but stop throwing stones at FSU, we have our own problems with nitwit athletes.

Rats. I thought you had more game than BigCry.
Back to topic. Glad he is suspended, but stop throwing stones at FSU, we have our own problems with nitwit athletes.

Did a mean Tech athlete steal your lunch money or girlfriend when you were in school?

Did a mean Tech athlete steal your lunch money or girlfriend when you were in school?

Nope. Unlike most of you dorks, I was smothered in ööööö at GT. Thank you very much, Ma Tech. My problem was picking one.

BTW does this get deleted after the Darkness?

I don't want to wind up in the divorce thread.

Nope. Unlike most of you dorks, I was smothered in ööööö at GT. Thank you very much, Ma Tech. My problem was picking one.

BTW does this get deleted after the Darkness?

I don't want to wind up in the divorce thread.

First rule of Fight Club.

If they weren't willing to share you, then your definition of "smothered in it" differs from mine....

When you are willing to go ugly early there is always plenty at GT.

, I was smothered in ööööö at GT.

OHHH we are so jealous of all the tail you were getting :BFD:

Reminds me of a story a co worker told me once about hooking up with this big girl one night. He had a thing for them and about any other thing considered female. He culled nothing. Anyway, he said that she got him in a certain position where he was doing a certain thing and he got to where he was getting suffocated. Couldn't breath. He said he actually thought he was going to die because he couldn't move her off or get a good signal in for her to move dammit.

Yes, I used breath as a vague reference to another thread on the board.

Dude, if she dropped the N-word then that trumps whatever she wants to try to accuse him of now. She was in a crowded bar and somebody touched her, that doesn't give her the right to use the N-word.

Bullshit

Obviously we don't know what really happened / was said (but has that every stopped a Stingtalker from commenting?), but the reality is that she presented no legitimate threat to him and he could have walked away. That's what the vast majority of people would have done.

If I was black and buzzed/drunk, and a girl tried to knee me in the nuts, called me a öööööö, and then took a swing at my face, I'd probably hit back. If that's really what happened I don't blame him, though obviously it wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

If I was black and buzzed/drunk, and a girl tried to knee me in the nuts, called me a öööööö, and then took a swing at my face, I'd probably hit back. If that's really what happened I don't blame him, though obviously it wasn't the smartest thing to do.

If you were black? You won the racist post of the year award andrew. Seriously, go throw yourself off of 1 WTC.

If you were black? You won the racist post of the year award andrew. Seriously, go throw yourself off of 1 WTC.
...because I said that if I was black I'd be pissed off by someone calling me a öööööö and throwing a punch at me?

...because I said that if I was black I'd be pissed off by someone calling me a öööööö and throwing a punch at me?

oh I didn't see the öööööö part. It was umlauted. My bad. Carry on.

Back