New FSU QB charged with battery

Still bizarre to me that we took Louisville while scoffing at other lower-tier/morale programs. They really limit the öööö we can talk as ACC fans scoffing at SEC win-at-all-costs decisions.
Come on, I'm sure Petrino has changed...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Thank You.

This is it - It can not ever be one of our options - lest you or I end up having a discussion about when or if it's ok in some situation or other - -

Just take it all the way off the table and life is better for everyone. It can never be an option.

Guy is an idiot. Career over. See ya.

Second part is true, but absolute 'never hit a woman' is the naive rambling of a man who happens to be physically superior to 99.9999% of women.

There are a far from insignificant number of scrwny little men who are regularly the victim of domestic abuse by physically superior women. They have every right to defend themselves.

That's not this case. This guy is a tool.

He should sue FSU. He doesn't have to retreat. He doesn't have to be a victim of physical assault. He is being punished for exercising his right to self defense.

Excuse me, when does the next trollie arrive?

Thank You.

This is it - It can not ever be one of our options - lest you or I end up having a discussion about when or if it's ok in some situation or other - -

Just take it all the way off the table and life is better for everyone. It can never be an option.

Guy is an idiot. Career over. See ya.

Here is the predicted narrative. The pair are jockeying for position at the bar. Things get testy. The blonde drops the N-bomb on him (already widely rumored in Tallahassee, BTW.) In a fit of uncontrollable and understandably righteous indignation De'Andre punches her in her filth-spewing, racist mouth. He's reinstated. Don't doubt me on this.

Still bizarre to me that we took Louisville while scoffing at other lower-tier/morale programs. They really limit the öööö we can talk as ACC fans scoffing at SEC win-at-all-costs decisions.

Eh. If maybe I'd gone to NC State this would really impact my trash talking ability because I'd have nothing to fall back on after my conference was dishonored, but I went to Georgia Tech. If some fan of an SEC school wants to have an academic dick measuring contest with me, I don't need backup.

badass.gif, etc

Claiming that she made racial remarks, tried to knee him in the nuts, and missed on a punch. If true, that's a lot of provocations, but still, who the hell swings at a girl like that? Kid's a bitch.

Obviously we don't know what really happened / was said (but has that every stopped a Stingtalker from commenting?), but the reality is that she presented no legitimate threat to him and he could have walked away. That's what the vast majority of people would have done.

As far as what really happened, it looks like there was some touching that she didn't like before she said something to him. All she has to do is say that happened, and his "provocation" defense goes the other direction.

And why was he, as an 18 year old, in a bar at the bar to (apparently) order drinks? Was he ordering a virgin rum and coke? He comes across looking terrible in this situation and jurors will not side with him.

Obviously we don't know what really happened / was said (but has that every stopped a Stingtalker from commenting?), but the reality is that she presented no legitimate threat to him and he could have walked away. That's what the vast majority of people would have done.

As far as what really happened, it looks like there was some touching that she didn't like before she said something to him. All she has to do is say that happened, and his "provocation" defense goes the other direction.

Dude, if she dropped the N-word then that trumps whatever she wants to try to accuse him of now. She was in a crowded bar and somebody touched her, that doesn't give her the right to use the N-word.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...was-provoked-woman-racial-remarks-lawyer-says

Claiming that she made racial remarks, tried to knee him in the nuts, and missed on a punch. If true, that's a lot of provocations, but still, who the hell swings at a girl like that? Kid's a bitch.

If you're going to punch a girl, with your knuckles, you better knock her out.

I reiterate, he's being put on suspension because he's clearly not FSU QB material. Jacory would have laid that girl out.

Dude, if she dropped the N-word then that trumps whatever she wants to try to accuse him of now. She was in a crowded bar and somebody touched her, that doesn't give her the right to use the N-word.

She's transracial so it should have been ok. Fry the dude.

Only thing is, he'll end up playing for Urban & we will end up facing him in the CFPs 3 years from now.

If you're going to punch a girl, with your knuckles, you better knock her out.

I reiterate, he's being put on suspension because he's clearly not FSU QB material. Jameis would have laid that girl out.

Did I FIFY?

We would have never won our last national championship if some of you guys had been around.

We would have never won our last national championship if some of you guys had been around.

Indeed,we too have a history of players punching women in the face. Good thing there was no security footage in Pero's.

We might pause before throwing rocks at other FB program's players slugging girls. Sadly, we have our own history to deal with.

edit: see Buzz_phd above.

Oh look, the "we have bad people on our team too" ööös have arrived

Oh look, the "we have bad people on our team too" ööös have arrived

No, it's the "we had bad people on our team 25 years ago" crowd.

Sorry, but if a guy on our team did that today, I'd want him suspended too. (That part's not directed at you of course)

Back