New Helmet Stripes?

It's almost perfect.
All I would do is add a dark navy in between the stripes to add contrast and to match the GT flanked by a dark border.
upload_2019-4-3_16-10-38.png

Only problem is that it makes it two stripes dominant.
I was about to say invert those colors.

Also, from what I understand, they have to "earn their stripes" daily. You don't just keep them after you've earned them once. I saw pics of yesterday's practice and the offense was wearing all blue unis with white helmets and their stripes were back blue again.

Dont like the added Navy in the stripes. And I like Navy.

They could put thin small 404 all over the helmets in blue, hundreds or thousands of them where the 0 is a hexacomb. Make them just big enough to be easily seen on tv but thin enough the helmet looks mostly white. Put it on a white helmet and make a clean white oversized GT where the GT normally is. Would be like a white out helmet.

Just one little tweak and it's perfect.
View attachment 8394

After seeing the three stripes in the Spring Game I wanted to come back to this thread to see how I felt about this. It has only gotten better with age. If they're going the three stripe route, somebody better find a way to get that concept art in front of Collins. If you can steal a T from the top of Tech Tower you can find a way to get a picture to Geoff Collins.

After seeing the three stripes in the Spring Game I wanted to come back to this thread to see how I felt about this. It has only gotten better with age. If they're going the three stripe route, somebody better find a way to get that concept art in front of Collins. If you can steal a T from the top of Tech Tower you can find a way to get a picture to Geoff Collins.

Just @ him on twitter.

Back