Next Season

you don't want to stick around and lament our selection for the cheez it bowl?
Will definitely watch the bowl game and cheer on the team. Just most of my thoughts about how the season ended are negative and I’m not gonna let it take up time in my mind. You have to take a little time to recover after each season of tech football. Your avatar photo says it all.

Last edited:
Will definitely watch the bowl game and cheer on the team. Just most of my thoughts about how the season ended are negative and I’m not gonna let it take up time in my mind. You have to take a little time to recover after each season of tech football. Your avatar photo says it all.
I shoulda traded my soul to the devil to learn how to play the guitar like that one fella

I have just got to believe that about every single player on our team needs to get stronger & hopefully faster.

Don’t know if it is more of a recruiting or S&C issue.

I shoulda traded my soul to the devil to learn how to play the guitar like that one fella
That particular character is actually based on real life blues player Robert Johnson who pioneered Mississippi or Delta blues, as well as early slide guitar techniques. He played so good that he was rumored to have “sold his soul to the devil.”

I’m a sidewalk fan and I love tech and tech football. But some of the talking heads were right at the beginning of the year when they said there was no sizzle. I just am really discouraged about the future of tech football going forward. I give my dollars for season tickets just like the alumni so I have almost the same right to complain. I just feel like we are in a hole that’s impossoble to get out of.

I feel the mark for Tech is to put a program together that competes at the Same level as Stanford or Oklahoma state. We won’t be Clemson or Georgia but we can at least be ranked every other year and competitive.

Does it matter to be ranked? It’s just a number brah.
Yes, yes it does. The fact that they put that little number next to your school name on TV is a status symbol that Kids and recruits see.
You have more right to con plain

I feel the mark for Tech is to put a program together that competes at the Same level as Stanford or Oklahoma state.

Stanford: 7-4 / 3rd in their division
Okla St: 6-6 / 7th in Big-12

Mission accomplished, eh?

Why do people keep saying we aren’t as good as Stanford? They friggin suck except for a few years. We have our good years as well.

Why do people keep saying we aren’t as good as Stanford? They friggin suck except for a few years. We have our good years as well.

Come on man. Stanford has had more than a few good years. And their level of good has far exceeded our degree of good.

Stanford is and has been better than us during almost the entire CPJ Era. They are annual Pac 12 CG competitors who usually win 9-10 games. We're not on the same level.

Come on man. Stanford has had more than a few good years. And their level of good has far exceeded our degree of good.

How many Nattys have they won?

They had 5 or 6 great seasons in a weak conference, but those look to be gone.

Oklahoma state was killer for like 6 years in a row. If we can string two good seasons back to back I’d love it

Pretty sure TIA has supreme rights to every con plane.
nicolas-cage-fells-good-con-air-head-space-1409843288n.gif

Back