No we are not in The Top 25.

Have to admit, I’m surprised we’re ahead of BC with the way they handled the criminoles.

1725390464786.png

Jordan was #23.

Jordan is the GOAT.

Jordan won 6 titles in 8 years.

Clearly a Georgia Tech dynasty is coming.

Have to admit, I’m surprised we’re ahead of BC with the way they handled the criminoles.
We actually played FSU better than BC IMO. FSU played a good clean game against us. They had multiple miscues, overthrows, drops, dumb penalties, turnovers, looked like they didn't want to be there, etc. against BC.

Against FSU:
Yards per rush: GT 5.3 / BC 5.1
Yards per pass attempt: GT 9.1 / BC 6.6
Yards per play: GT 6.5 / BC 5.4
Defensive yards per play: GT 5.0 / BC 5.1
Defensive TFL's: GT 7 / BC 4

We were better in every category even when FSU played a much better game against us. Don't forget the scores could have been different also. We missed a long but makeable FG and FSU made two very long ones. That would have been a 9 point swing if we make ours and they miss their two. Our game with them looks a lot different if the score was 27-15 which it very easily could have been with the exact same stat lines.

We actually played FSU better than BC IMO. FSU played a good clean game against us. They had multiple miscues, overthrows, drops, dumb penalties, turnovers, looked like they didn't want to be there, etc. against BC.

Against FSU:
Yards per rush: GT 5.3 / BC 5.1
Yards per pass attempt: GT 9.1 / BC 6.6
Yards per play: GT 6.5 / BC 5.4
Defensive yards per play: GT 5.0 / BC 5.1
Defensive TFL's: GT 7 / BC 4

We were better in every category even when FSU played a much better game against us. Don't forget the scores could have been different also. We missed a long but makeable FG and FSU made two very long ones. That would have been a 9 point swing if we make ours and they miss their two. Our game with them looks a lot different if the score was 27-15 which it very easily could have been with the exact same stat lines.
I've got a feeling we're going to need an Ireland type game Saturday to win up there.

Back