Nobody post anything until Brent Key accepts the job

18in32

Petard Hoister
3 years $1.8 M is what he told me.
If that is true, $600k/year for an OL coach is crazy higher than anything we've paid in the past. Where are we getting all this money from for asst coaching salaries?

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
If that is true, $600k/year for an OL coach is crazy higher than anything we've paid in the past. Where are we getting all this money from for asst coaching salaries?
From 80k-ers who get their TPS reports done on time. So make that $1.72M over 3 years.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
New World Order.

We run this town. We run this state. Soon, we are going to run the world.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
Word is one of the major donors told Stansbury he'd give anything for someone to take his dirty plate from him. Luckily Peterson was right there. Humiliated the poor guy into resigning, though.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Not crazy if he's also co-OC and Associate Head Coach.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Word is one of the major donors told Stansbury he'd give anything for someone to take his dirty plate from him. Luckily Peterson was right there. Humiliated the poor guy into resigning, though.
Hah – actually I thought it was pretty nice of him. My wife and I were standing there holding them trying to listen to CPJ talk, and Bud and his wife just said let us take those. Was very thoughtful of him, especially as my wife was recovering from hip surgery and balancing on a crutch at the same time.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Not crazy if he's also co-OC and Associate Head Coach.
What are the additional duties of a co-OC and Asst HC? They seem like gratuitous titles, unless he's actually calling plays or telling the other offensive asst's what to do. Since CGC has opted to have co-DC's and (supposedly) co-OC's, I'd like to understand how that actually affects the chain of command and responsibilities.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
What are the additional duties of a co-OC and Asst HC? They seem like gratuitous titles, unless he's actually calling plays or telling the other offensive asst's what to do. Since CGC has opted to have co-DC's and (supposedly) co-OC's, I'd like to understand how that actually affects the chain of command and responsibilities.
He'll likely be run-game coordinator for offense with great deal of input on the running scheme and blocking assignments. Patenaude will likely be in the booth at games calling plays, Key on sidelines. Also the Associate Head Coach title most likely means he's 2nd in command. So yeah, more responsibility than just OL coach and warrants pay increase.