Nobody post anything until Brent Key accepts the job

This delay is unacceptable. I demand answers.

Ok - here's my plan. How many fonts we got in here? And how many Waffle Houses are there within 20 miles of GT?

I think you see where I'm going with this - each font takes one Waffle House for 24-hr, round-the-clock surveillance. When CGC comes waltzing in with DMo, the Sledgehammer and the guy from Cash Cab, said Stingtalker stealthily eases into the adjoining booth, discreetly gathers the required intel then reports back to this thread.

Ok - here's my plan. How many fonts we got in here? And how many Waffle Houses are there within 20 miles of GT?

I think you see where I'm going with this - each font takes one Waffle House for 24-hr, round-the-clock surveillance. When CGC comes waltzing in with DMo, the Sledgehammer and the guy from Cash Cab, said Stingtalker stealthily eases into the adjoining booth, discreetly gathers the required intel then reports back to this thread.
don't tell me what to do. don't never ever tell me what to do. bub.

Calling not-it on Howell Mill.

It doesn't necessarily "confirm" anything, but I've heard rumors that UGAg is upping Pittman to an Asst HC role along with his OL coach duties with a pay raise to 1.5MM because they know Bama will be trying to take him. Highest paid position coach in college.

Suddes is a great hire by the way. I don’t have inside info on Key but if it doesn’t happen by tomorrow, I don’t see it happening at all given recruiting season opens up on Friday.

Back