Nobody post anything until Brent Key accepts the job

18in32

Petard Hoister
He'll likely be run-game coordinator for offense with great deal of input on the running scheme and blocking assignments. Patenaude will likely be in the booth at games calling plays, Key on sidelines. Also the Associate Head Coach title most likely means he's 2nd in command. So yeah, more responsibility than just OL coach and warrants pay increase.
Clearly its going to take me a while to adjust to a non-CPJ way of doing things.

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
Is Hurts coming also?

I think the Bama team is not even back to campus yet so I assume the Key announcement won't be until tomorrow.
Are they going to Tuscaloosa by train?

oldgold68

Bitter old man
3 years $1.8 M is what he told me.
Clemson DC reportedly makes $2MM/year so $600k/year is a bargain if he can recruit AND coach. Recruiting is the "key" to turning our program around (assuming we can get them into school). I doubt I could get in now, but I was only considered a walk on candidate and there were places to hide academically then.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
See TIA is scary good at pretending to be a Grand Bazaar merchant, you're just speaking Kurdish.
Did I ever tell you about the time I asked for the gold souk and got sent to the old souk instead? I walked out of there in a full thawb and gutrah, fast friends with a dude I just talked down to 10% of his first offer for them. He was laughing at me because I let my wife talk, and he yelled racist things at my Chinese sister in law.

Anyway, I hope we get Brent Key.

User 8976

User account deleted
Did I ever tell you about the time I asked for the gold souk and got sent to the old souk instead? I walked out of there in a full thawb and gutrah, fast friends with a dude I just talked down to 10% of his first offer for them. He was laughing at me because I let my wife talk, and he yelled racist things at my Chinese sister in law.

Anyway, I hope we get Brent Key.
we get brent key now low price. you get key now. super low. America number one!

FLTech

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
He has rings, came from Bama and is listed as the #2 recruiter in the nation.

Oh and he’s a tech guy so maybe potential head coach material one day.
Bama fans are very upset about this so he has to be the man.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Thought it was interesting the double zeros look like o's so I checked the page and saw we have 8??? different fonts in use on here?