Nobody post anything until Brent Key accepts the job

The Patrick Suddes hire out of Auburn.
what does that have to do with Brent Key?

some media are talking about it as if it is 100% and common knowledge. Some are a bit more hesitant.

Good to hear but what is the holdup?
Key just got back to Alabama yesterday afternoon. He and his agent likely went over all of the details and I assume sometime yesterday afternoon he and Collins conducted the actual "interview," whether it be over the phone, or Key may already have come to Atlanta (only a 3 hr drive or so). Finalization of everything most likely happening today, graphic media has to be made, etc. CGC may want Key in Atlanta for the announcement so I assume it'll be this afternoon or early tomorrow at latest.

At Bama, Dan Enos moved from AHC/QB to OC. With the news getting leaked that BK was coming to GT you have to wonder if that wasn't his agent leveraging something at Bama? After the öööö kicking they took Monday and losing Locksley you have to think Satan might not be too thrilled to also lose Key, who is also the #2 recruiter in the country. Could Key be getting the title of Co-OC/Run Game Coordinator/AHC or some combination plus more $$$$?

Key just got back to Alabama yesterday afternoon. He and his agent likely went over all of the details and I assume sometime yesterday afternoon he and Collins conducted the actual "interview," whether it be over the phone, or Key may already have come to Atlanta (only a 3 hr drive or so). Finalization of everything most likely happening today, graphic media has to be made, etc. CGC may want Key in Atlanta for the announcement so I assume it'll be this afternoon or early tomorrow at latest.

Tomorrow is Thursday.

:ohyeah:

Waffle House in Eatonton, all protein, well and a Coke with cherry syrup to go.
I hope you didn't forget to use the equipment you were issued...
Shaking-off-the-Imposter-Syndrome.jpg

Back