Nobody post anything until Brent Key accepts the job

ls.jpg

It’s been two minutes and not one single post in this thread ...what’s going on man?!

I'm kind of pissed that this got leaked so early now. If this hire had flown under the radar the whole time, I doubt Kirby Shart would have upped Pittman's deal and Bama likely steals him. Now that Big Jim is gone to UT and Key had already been reportedly leaving Bama for GT, they had to fatten the pot to make sure he stays.

Leaks can kill hires (but not this one). Look at what happened with Les miles to michigan.

CGC got the Auburn database today. He gets the Bama database tomorrow. And at midnight tomorrow night, all hell breaks loose.
I will make an exception for this non-Key post. This is most excellent news. Delete both this and the quoted post in one hour.

Not putting or trying to put a damper on this but it makes me wonder why this coach would want to leave Alabama to come and coach at Georgia Tech? This site is the only place I am reading anything about this. I hope I’m wrong!
Where is everyone getting this information?
What carrot are we dangling in front of this coach to make him want to leave Alabama?

Not putting or trying to put a damper on this but it makes me wonder why this coach would want to leave Alabama to come and coach at Georgia Tech? This site is the only place I am reading anything about this. I hope I’m wrong!
What carrot are we dangling in front of this coach to make him want to leave Alabama?
What other sites are you visiting? You might want to change your site selection.

Coach Collins is getting coaches to leave Alabama and Auburn yet you remain skeptical?

Hop on the damn bus. Gonna be a helluva ride.

Back