Official 2013 Recruiting Thread.

Well we took 3 defensive linemen last year and another this year with the plan of needing 6 to put on the field, not as surprising we aren't taking a truck load. Also, when has GT ever gotten a world-beater DT out of high school?

richards was the closest. 4 star offers from SEC/LSU out of louisiana....its been a while.

We have had stud DE's though out of high school...morgan, johnson, kallon,

With the switch to 4-3 we should try to land one more DL. In the 4-3 you can grow some DE types to be DT's....GOL did that alot...actually chan did too (anoai, anyaibe come to mind). So you don't need a stud DT persay, but rather a guy who can play a 3tech and grow into it. Kallon or Gamble may end up doing that.

Corn Elder taking a OV on the 27th. 4 star RB, 2 star PG could help out everywhere. Would be a really good catch

Cornelius "Corn" Elder is just about the perfect A-Back prospect. Shifty, quick as a flash, elusive and can catch the ball out of the back-field. At 5-10 / 165# he will end up big enough to block and to take hits and with his 4.4ish speed he will be able to burn defenses on any given play

we have a lot of schools to beat for his signature, but given our combination of football and basketball i think we have a shot

we have a lot of schools to beat for his signature, but given our combination of football and basketball i think we have a shot
Gotta believe it's a good thing he scheduled his visit with us after his OV to Ohio State on 1/11. I assumed he was going to sign with them after the visit. Maybe he realized how how much Ohio sucks in the winter.

Gotta believe it's a good thing he scheduled his visit with us after his OV to Ohio State on 1/11. I assumed he was going to sign with them after the visit. Maybe he realized how how much Ohio sucks in the winter.

Maybe Corn and Trey Johnson can give Ohio State the middle finger together and come play for us.

I hope it is about 10 below the whole time.

Been hearing Adam Choice is a UGA lean and most dawg fans see him as a future Dawg.

This would be quite the egg on the face IMO.

Cornelius "Corn" Elder is just about the perfect A-Back prospect. Shifty, quick as a flash, elusive and can catch the ball out of the back-field. At 5-10 / 165# he will end up big enough to block and to take hits and with his 4.4ish speed he will be able to burn defenses on any given play

I like you're ways of thinking but the only we have over OSU is education and better climate. ILets hope those two rope him in.
I love to see both of them tell Urban thanks but no thanks. That's be big wins for us

Back