Official Bowl Games Thread

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I thought Army’s version of the option was supposed to be more modern than what we ran. All I’ve seen (only seen a drive or two) is dives and keepers out of a tight formation with 0 or 1 WR.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Army opens the half with a death march TD drive that took 8 minutes. WVU getting chippy, their coach flipping out a little. Sideline reporter implying that cut blocks are dangerous for NFL prospects on defense. Ah, memories.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
MSU has gone thug
Just saw the video of the brawl. Looked like some not-dressed-out punk for MSU started it by throwing a punch and then jumping behind a crowd. MSU #4 is a bitch that kicked a dude on the ground and then ran away.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
WVU changed QBs. Their starter made some BAD decisions to hold onto balls rather than throwing them away, one of which led directly to a fumble and Army TD.

JRjr

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Just saw the video of the brawl. Looked like some not-dressed-out punk for MSU started it by throwing a punch and then jumping behind a crowd. MSU #4 is a bitch that kicked a dude on the ground and then ran away.

JRjr
Because it just means more.

aeromech

Dodd-Like

JRjr
Maybe it will be enough to earn MSU a postseason ban next season...or whenever they become bowl eligible again. I have been a Mike Leach fan; but he sounded pretty weak in the post game interview; he did not represent well.

GBurdell

One for each tiddy

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
The Army D has a bad habit of leaving receivers wide open in the end zone...

JRjr

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I've seen this movie before

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I hope the Bearcats three-way the mutts tommorow