Official Bowl Games Thread

I thought Army’s version of the option was supposed to be more modern than what we ran. All I’ve seen (only seen a drive or two) is dives and keepers out of a tight formation with 0 or 1 WR.

JRjr

Army opens the half with a death march TD drive that took 8 minutes. WVU getting chippy, their coach flipping out a little. Sideline reporter implying that cut blocks are dangerous for NFL prospects on defense. Ah, memories.

JRjr

MSU has gone thug

Just saw the video of the brawl. Looked like some not-dressed-out punk for MSU started it by throwing a punch and then jumping behind a crowd. MSU #4 is a bitch that kicked a dude on the ground and then ran away.

JRjr

WVU changed QBs. Their starter made some BAD decisions to hold onto balls rather than throwing them away, one of which led directly to a fumble and Army TD.

JRjr

Just saw the video of the brawl. Looked like some not-dressed-out punk for MSU started it by throwing a punch and then jumping behind a crowd. MSU #4 is a bitch that kicked a dude on the ground and then ran away.

JRjr
Because it just means more.

JRjr

Maybe it will be enough to earn MSU a postseason ban next season...or whenever they become bowl eligible again. I have been a Mike Leach fan; but he sounded pretty weak in the post game interview; he did not represent well.

JRjr

The Army D has a bad habit of leaving receivers wide open in the end zone...

JRjr

I've seen this movie before

I hope the Bearcats three-way the mutts tommorow

Back