Official Championship weekend thread

Oh öööö you. How’s your marriage working out? We’ve been together for over 11 years and we don’t take this too seriously. She’s by far my better half and an out of the world mother to our daughter and imminent son. My soon to be born son’s bedroom is covered in GT and Braves stuff, zero uga stuff and she bought and designed the whole room. My wife roots for Tech and wears white and gold except when we play each other and even then she says “on the inside I don’t care if Tech wins because you’re so passionate”. She knows how I feel about uga.
Pics?

Oh öööö you. How’s your marriage working out? We’ve been together for over 11 years and we don’t take this too seriously. She’s by far my better half and an out of the world mother to our daughter and imminent son. My soon to be born son’s bedroom is covered in GT and Braves stuff, zero uga stuff and she bought and designed the whole room. My wife roots for Tech and wears white and gold except when we play each other and even then she says “on the inside I don’t care if Tech wins because you’re so passionate”. She knows how I feel about uga.

Safe to say this season, especially that last game, left the collective GT fanbase's jimmies in a very rustled state

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 9.42.30 PM.png

Buckeyes up 2 TDs now
You know if OSU wins, Alabama is in.

2 SEC teams in the CFP. And one of them used to hate us, the other still does.

I think Clemson would play The Tide, who might beat them. The butt lickers would beat the Sooners, and then we would hear SEC öööö forever.

You know if OSU wins, Alabama is in.

2 SEC teams in the CFP. And one of them used to hate us, the other still does.

I think Clemson would play The Tide, who might beat them. The butt lickers would beat the Sooners, and then we would hear SEC öööö forever.

Who cares at this point? I want UGA to have to deal with the toughest field possible. Whatever keeps them from winning a national championship is a good thing.

Wisconsin’s offense is fun to watch.

I wonder if we could get someone in here to install their plodding style of inefficiency.

Back