Official Championship weekend thread

Clemson crushing Miami which beat Tech.

Uga win over Tech loses all value.

Georgia should not be in playoffs.

I just told my wife I’d like to see OU/Clemson natty. Then I retracted and told her I don’t give a öööö who’s in it as long as it’s not uga. She reminded me that I’ve said that a million times tonight. She went to uga.

I just told my wife I’d like to see OU/Clemson natty. Then I retracted and told her I don’t give a öööö who’s in it as long as it’s not uga. She reminded me that I’ve said that a million times tonight. She went to uga.

I’ve had the same experience tonight in remarkably similar circumstances

Need Wisconsin to win so that UGA gets the 4 seed. Clemson would crush the Dwags.

Did Clemson even bother to bring their punter to Charlotte?

So, last week:

1. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
5. Alabama
7. uga
8. Ohio State

I think they keep Clemson and Oklahoma as 1 and 2 respectively.

uga jumps Bama to #3, so they will luck into playing Oklahoma, bastards...

Does Ohio State jump Bama? Gonna be interesting...

Clemson #1, UGA#2, OU #3, OSU/Bama depending on how many points OSU wins by #4.

UGA vs OU will be an absolute shootout.

You marry a Dwag you deserve what you get.

Oh öööö you. How’s your marriage working out? We’ve been together for over 11 years and we don’t take this too seriously. She’s by far my better half and an out of the world mother to our daughter and imminent son. My soon to be born son’s bedroom is covered in GT and Braves stuff, zero uga stuff and she bought and designed the whole room. My wife roots for Tech and wears white and gold except when we play each other and even then she says “on the inside I don’t care if Tech wins because you’re so passionate”. She knows how I feel about uga.

Back