Official: Check in here to eat your CGC and Sims crow

Sims ain't going pro... are you guys serious? He's inaccurate, puts the ball in the ground on short passes, forces the ball into bad coverage, gets tipped over the middle, etc. He's a good runner, though. Would've been a pretty good 3O QB.
didn't say he was.
said he could.
and he'd make a bad 3O QB. If he can't make these reads, he won't make the option reads.

The bottom line is that #72 , should have a sense of manhood and personal effin' pride to put a better effort than that on the Field today.

He shouldn't want his People back home to see that kind of effort.

Even though I know the above is true, ultimately Coaches get fired and catch all the heat, so ultimately it CGC's fault.
I dunno. Personally, I’m not some piece of öööö on a message board that calls out college students for not doing a good enough. Good job being that guy.

So a 33-30 road loss

Today we played a competitive game. But, yes, a 33-30 loss at Miami can be critiqued. If Collins gets a pass on all close road losses to middle of the road teams then there is no accountability. We will add up the W’s and L’s at the end of the season. 4-8, 3-5 will be slight, very slight, improvement. 3-9, 2-6 will indicate no improvement whatsoever in year 3.

I dunno. Personally, I’m not some piece of öööö on a message board that calls out college students for not doing a good enough. Good job being that guy.
For a $250K education that you get by playing a game you love playing (CFB), it shouldn't be too unfair to ask a guy that is 6-4 319lbs to make a good snap and not get blown up by the other guy so that you don't end up on your Back, holding on for dear life nullifying a key play while we try to come back & win.

Question:

Give me your fair assessment on the play of #60 and #72?

Bad move CGC.

Don't reply to that stuff, as a HC you have to stay above the negativity and keep saying that we are trying to get better every day, never directly address any comment like cause now they know they are getting to you, then they'll "smell fear" and move in for the kill.

If the OLine had any effin' pride and saw their Coach catching hell for defending their screwups they would focus more and play harder, and make fewer mistakes, same for the Defense , especially the back-7.

Most of the hell he catches is for Coach-speak defending their mental errors and bonehead plays.

Our players should show more fight for a Guy that gave them the Free Education that they wanted and giving them the chance to play P5 CFB in the Conference they wanted to play in.

For all that, the Team ought to see stuff like this and close ranks and fight like hell for their HC.

Just one opinion.

Yeah.. like when ugas #1 qb has been down all year
The difference is is that the other 21 positions for uga is so good and so much better than the opposition, that all that guy needs to to do is not mess it up.

Their defense has given up more than 13 points maybe 1 time, so their backup QB never has to play under urgent circumstances, he can check it down , relax and punt the ball away and wait for the next possession.

Very few College QBs have that luxury

If you aren’t seeing improvement I don’t know what to tell you

Back