Official: Check in here to eat your CGC and Sims crow

Tech was +2 in turnovers and out gained by 230 yards.
Once our starting center got hurt we could no longer do anything running the ball nor passing it, we were Lucky to get snaps to the QB and then hold on for dear life before the pocket caved in.

#72 looked really bad today

Once our starting center got hurt we could no longer do anything running the ball nor passing it, we were Lucky to get snaps to the QB and then hold on for dear life before the pocket caved in.

#72 looked really bad today
Who’s fault is that?

Sims couldn't hit the ocean today if he was standing on the beach.

I really like him, but he has opened the door for Yates again.

Missing from todays offensive playbook: 1. Downfield throws 2. QB keepers. 3. Blocking 4. Creativity.
Thankfully, Miami is a punk ass bitch so we didn’t get shut out.

Who’s fault is that?
The bottom line is that #72 , should have a sense of manhood and personal effin' pride to put a better effort than that on the Field today.

He shouldn't want his People back home to see that kind of effort.

Even though I know the above is true, ultimately Coaches get fired and catch all the heat, so ultimately it CGC's fault.

Sims couldn't hit the ocean today if he was standing on the beach.

I really like him, but he has opened the door for Yates again.

Fwiw, KQ says he was inactive today. I like Yates but I wonder if Sims' inconsistency will lead the staff to try and get Harrison Bailey in here.

Fwiw, KQ says he was inactive today. I like Yates but I wonder if Sims' inconsistency will lead the staff to try and get Harrison Bailey in here.
Transfers are mostly busts. I wouldn’t want to stack too much expectation on him coming in a being the answer

Sims has got one more year.
We have, what, one QB in the commits for 2022?
There may be other QBs in the transfer portal (Chubba Purdy, for one) to take a look at.
Woud a transfer QB be OK with sitting behind somebody — again — for a year?

Sims has got one more year.
We have, what, one QB in the commits for 2022?
There may be other QBs in the transfer portal (Chubba Purdy, for one) to take a look at.
Woud a transfer QB be OK with sitting behind somebody — again — for a year?
Sims has 3 more years…

He can go pro after next year, true. Do you imagine that would be a good idea for him?

He can leave today if he wants. The portal is wide open.
He might get better coaching in the pros. Josh Allen was a pretty raw product coming out of Wyoming.

He might get better coaching in the pros. Josh Allen was a pretty raw product coming out of Wyoming.
Sims ain't going pro... are you guys serious? He's inaccurate, puts the ball in the ground on short passes, forces the ball into bad coverage, gets tipped over the middle, etc. He's a good runner, though. Would've been a pretty good 3O QB.

Back