Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

Dorsey Levens to coach RBs. Basically just give me an all-star team of Tech guys from my childhood, and I'll get on board with this.

Megatron for WR coach, Scott "Missin'" Sisson & Durant Brooks as co-ST coaches, Michael Johnson DL Coach, Morgan Burnett DBs

We got Key cause we don’t want guarantee money. Probably can afford to pay more for coordinators now.
We got Key because the other coaches were coming here to get fired and get rich at the same time. Key is here because he loves GT. He knows what it feels like to beat UGAg 3iar. We need organization, discipline, and foos coordinators.

Seems unlikely we will get rid of all of them. Hopefully Key has a good idea of who the weakest links were, though. The offense, in particular, needs a lot of work.
It should get a fresh start. Key (hopefully) isn't going to get second chances with the staff hires; loyalty and familiarity alone won't pull the offense out of the bottom 20.

I'd fire the OC and DC, get a new OL coach, ST. Actually that's basically the entire staff.

Back