Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

Del Alexander catches on at UNLV. Still no word of Chip Long's next destination.

"has taken" would be grammatically correct but i doubt that he took it.
"has accepted" the position is what the tweaker should have said.
Why do we have mutts tweeting our hires?

In my experience, most educated mutts know their English. They actually teach it there. OTOH, most Tech grads know some computer language better than they know English.

The only classes that took attendance cause they knew we wouldn't show up

Regarding Crawford, I get the recruiting angle but this guy has 1 year of experience at the collegiate level. Not great...

Just had a guy ask me in a NYC breakfast place if we were Tech fans (me and kid are wearing Tech knit caps). Said he was Thacker’s brother. Nice dude.

Look at me in NYC thread. Mods…

CSB though. Y’all doin‘ New Years there?

Look at me in NYC thread. Mods…

CSB though. Y’all doin‘ New Years there?
Headed back before new years. Brought the kid on her first NYC trip and doing stuff around that like Rockettes and a (ööööty) rangers game last night.

Just had a guy ask me in a NYC breakfast place if we were Tech fans (me and kid are wearing Tech knit caps). Said he was Thacker’s brother. Nice dude.
Did you ask him if it was Thacker's fault or CGC's fault that our defense was basically terrible for 3.25 years?

In my experience, most educated mutts know their English. They actually teach it there. OTOH, most Tech grads know some computer language better than they know English.
When I was forced to attend the doctorate/masters graduation ceremony in Stegosaurus at UGAg, I was surprised at how many of the recipients of doctorates worked at UGAg.

Also, that you can get a doctorate in violin and stuff like that.

Headed back before new years. Brought the kid on her first NYC trip and doing stuff around that like Rockettes and a (ööööty) rangers game last night.
Should have taken NJT to Newark to see a real hockey team

Back