Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

FWIW, there's this. Apparently there's someone already in the wings (as it should be).

That word "interesting" kinda scares me, but I'll trust Key's vision. I'm interested to see how "interesting" the name is. Now I'm back to scanning for hiring news again. Though I was done with that this season...sheesh. :)
Bobby P is back in the air

So does this mean we hire one coach for the D line instead of two. That then frees up a spot for a dedicated Special Teams coach or a dedicated TE coach instead of Faulkner doing it?

So does this mean we hire one coach for the D line instead of two. That then frees up a spot for a dedicated Special Teams coach or a dedicated TE coach instead of Faulkner doing it?
What else would Faulkner be doing that he needs to be freed up for? He's not even full OC, are we trying to make sure he can keep being an analyst for uga too?

What else would Faulkner be doing that he needs to be freed up for? He's not even full OC, are we trying to make sure he can keep being an analyst for uga too?
Maybe he sucks at coaching TE. He’s been a QB coach or OC mostly.

my personal preference is a dedicated ST coach

Marco Coleman coming back. There will be one more DL coaching hire.

Someone help me, is this good or bad? Lol
He’s a good recruiter. He coached Michigan State DL by himself last year. It’s supposed to make sense after Brent makes one more hire for DL in the next few days.

I just read he will coach DL. Demote is full time ST and we need an LB coach.

Back