Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

Why do you put friend in quote? Both of those who have provided information that I have passed on are personal friends. Or maybe you don't know what a friend is.
1672884261908.png

I want to be excited about the Marco re-hire, but our DL play was just the best it's been in 4 years, and by a pretty wide margin. I recognize we finally have upper classmen with some size and depth, but still. Mixed emotions on this move.

If you are so obsessed and ego-driven to try to prove your point, then why don't you point out some posts I made based on info from my friends that were wrong. If they were wrong, then I am man enough to admit that.
I’ll play. You posted that Willie Fritz had an $8 million buyout. You posted that Geoff Collins had accepted a staff position at Nebraska. You posted that Lew Caralla had run off DMo. You posted that Buster Faulkner was currently at Mississippi State.

You are, by far, the least reliable source on this site. I’ve heard, from a reliable source, that StingTalk added the clown emoji because of you.

I want to be excited about the Marco re-hire, but our DL play was just the best it's been in 4 years, and by a pretty wide margin. I recognize we finally have upper classmen with some size and depth, but still. Mixed emotions on this move.
Agree 100%.

Just heard from multiple sources that Marco Coleman is returning. HELL YEAH !!!
Too many now for me to remember them all. But all the ones you and others demeaned me for posting proved true. One of them is a moderator on another site, and I'm sure he realizes the folly in posting false information.
Why do you put friend in quote? Both of those who have provided information that I have passed on are personal friends. Or maybe you don't know what a friend is.

You posted the first quoted post at about 5:45 pm. A full 38 minutes after KQ broke the story at around 5:07. Your last post indicates that you are obtaining your info from a personal friend. The middle quote seems to suggest that you are obtaining your information from what your friend posts in public forums.

The only real insider info poster I know about on any GT site hasn’t been seen or heard from since accidentally doxxing his source about a month ago.

Its fine if your source is someone who shares KQ’s public tweets by posting them on ToS.

Its a tough claim to “break” a story 40 minutes after it became public information and claim you knew it beforehand unless you can provide a previous instance where you did so.

The recommended course of action is not to post stuff before it becomes public unless you are ok painting a bullseye on your forehead. That applies to everyone; not just you.

You posted the first quoted post at about 5:45 pm. A full 38 minutes after KQ broke the story at around 5:07. Your last post indicates that you are obtaining your info from a personal friend. The middle quote seems to suggest that you are obtaining your information from what your friend posts in public forums.

The only real insider info poster I know about on any GT site hasn’t been seen or heard from since accidentally doxxing his source about a month ago.

Its fine if your source is someone who shares KQ’s public tweets by posting them on ToS.

Its a tough claim to “break” a story 40 minutes after it became public information and claim you knew it beforehand unless you can provide a previous instance where you did so.

The recommended course of action is not to post stuff before it becomes public unless you are ok painting a bullseye on your forehead. That applies to everyone; not just you.
lol that guy wasn't a real insider, he was making öööö up like the rest of them and got called out when the öööö he said verifiably didn't add up.

I do not know where my friends have been getting their information, but they each reference KQ when it comes from one of his reports. Yesterday I didn't see the messages (NOT on a public forum, but in a private message) until after KQ had apparently already announced it, and. I don't subscribe to KQ's site, so I didn't know he had posted it until someone posted a reference to his reveal here, and my friend didn't say that KQ had posted it. The post I made about Marco Coleman's return was told me by one of those friends, and I still haven't seen any indication that KQ ever posted it yesterday. And when I posted it here, someone else here also posted it at about the same time I did. I don't know why you guys have such a hard time believing that some people not otherwise connected to Tech often hear things about what's going on and share what they hear. If you will look back at references I have made to what I have heard in the past, I always say I don't know whether it's true or not. In some cases, I doubted the truth of their "reports" myself, and when I did, I never made a post reporting them myself. If the "real insider" is who I think it is, I haven't seen any posts or pvt messages from him in a couple of months now at least, and I have not probed him for any such info. EVERYBODY posts "reports", thoughts, and unsubstantiated rumors on here; that is the nature of ANY site like this, so don't get so bent out of shape about it

I do not know where my friends have been getting their information, but they each reference KQ when it comes from one of his reports. Yesterday I didn't see the messages (NOT on a public forum, but in a private message) until after KQ had apparently already announced it, and. I don't subscribe to KQ's site, so I didn't know he had posted it until someone posted a reference to his reveal here, and my friend didn't say that KQ had posted it. The post I made about Marco Coleman's return was told me by one of those friends, and I still haven't seen any indication that KQ ever posted it yesterday. And when I posted it here, someone else here also posted it at about the same time I did. I don't know why you guys have such a hard time believing that some people not otherwise connected to Tech often hear things about what's going on and share what they hear. If you will look back at references I have made to what I have heard in the past, I always say I don't know whether it's true or not. In some cases, I doubted the truth of their "reports" myself, and when I did, I never made a post reporting them myself. If the "real insider" is who I think it is, I haven't seen any posts or pvt messages from him in a couple of months now at least, and I have not probed him for any such info. EVERYBODY posts "reports", thoughts, and unsubstantiated rumors on here; that is the nature of ANY site like this, so don't get so bent out of shape about it

Hey I don't mean to bust your chops over this but the thing is there's a difference in saying "my friend works at the AA and he told me that..." and "my friend has a subscription to KQs site and he read..."

Point being is that most of this stuff originates with KQ or with Ken at AJC and they have a proven track record of not always being right.

In googling the Coleman news, I saw a few board posts that make it seem that Mich St folks were the ones to break the news.

Hey I don't mean to bust your chops over this but the thing is there's a difference in saying "my friend works at the AA and he told me that..." and "my friend has a subscription to KQs site and he read..."

Point being is that most of this stuff originates with KQ or with Ken at AJC and they have a proven track record of not always being right.

In googling the Coleman news, I saw a few board posts that make it seem that Mich St folks were the ones to break the news.
Like I said, he always tells me if he has gotten what he says from KQ. Where else he might get info, I don't know. My other friend who generally confirms what the first one says claims he knows someone inside the Tech athletic department. I assume, since he's a moderator on another site, that he is not lying.
Interesting that Mich State broke the news about Coleman. I still haven't read any "official" Tech announcement about it. But once again, that would indicate to me that those two friends have some source of info other than KQ, or how would they have known about it?

So this thread has turned into a typical ST thread, and it only took 48 pages.

Back