OFFICIAL Falcons Playoffs Thread

if falcons lose time to get rid of smith. It will be a big debate...I am on the side of firing him. How about you?

Not sure bout you all but I feel a TD Coming in the very near future and its not coming from the home team

Falcons didn't step on Seattle's throat when they had a chance, now they are going to have to scrap for the W.

Wheels are coming off everything now - bad punt, poor tackling, stalled offense, bad passes, questionable playcalling, defense still can't cover the TE...

JRjr

if falcons lose time to get rid of smith. It will be a big debate...I am on the side of firing him. How about you?

The Falcons sucked before him. We might not get respect, but at least we make the playoffs every year. No way they fire him.

Doe DBs tackle anymore?

Why do we keep seeing DBs pull in their arms and try to bump down players? Are they taught that now?

Any player with balance just bounces off and keeps running.

The Falcons sucked before him. We might not get respect, but at least we make the playoffs every year. No way they fire him.

we'll see. I agree he probably won't get fired. But if not his leash got really really short.

we'll see. I agree he probably won't get fired. But if not his leash got really really short.

Yeah if he has a bad year or misses the playoffs totally. Its hard to fire a guy when you make the playoffs every year.

Back