OFFICIAL Falcons Playoffs Thread

Yeah if he has a bad year or misses the playoffs totally. Its hard to fire a guy when you make the playoffs every year.

understood but if blank and dimitroff think this a trend, and due to coaching since they have the team....at the end of the day we are in this for super bowls. just depends.

Hmm. Chop blocks in Tech games and chop blocks in Falcons game. I sense a pattern

Wow, nothing like some .38 Special to get the Georgia Dome crowd fired up. I guess since we're on offense, they played it to quiet everybody down. :-)

JRjr

Think Turner was intentionally staying inside there instead of going out of bounds for a few more yards?

Yeah if he has a bad year or misses the playoffs totally. Its hard to fire a guy when you make the playoffs every year.

This. People were talking about Mike Smith getting fired if the Falcons lost again. In my opinion, it would reek of how Marty Shottenheimer got fired in San Diego, when multiple division titles, playoff berths, and an appearance in the '07 AFC Championship game just weren't enough. Now look at the Chargers. Just a friendly warning...

This. People were talking about Mike Smith getting fired if the Falcons lost again. In my opinion, it would reek of how Marty Shottenheimer got fired in San Diego, when multiple division titles, playoff berths, and an appearance in the '07 AFC Championship game just weren't enough. Now look at the Chargers. Just a friendly warning...

Was thinking the same thing

Back