Official Gameday Thread: GT vs Cupcake #1 [1pm/your favorite "streamer"]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A low class post is criticizing our attendence from 300 miles away after some of us spent 6.5 hours in the stadium, through lightning and rain, when I also could have been sitting on my ass at home waiting to post an "attendence is bad" comment.

My 80 year old dad walked from A2, walked around the new pregame area, make his way to the upper north to our seats, endured the lightning delay, sat through the entire game - including the Horse after, walked down the 84 stairs after the game from the upper north to the bottom, walked up the hill, down 54 stairs, through the student center and.....was happy and fine with all of it.

I get tired of assholes just waiting to get on here and say "hurr durr....watched it on the TV..... attendence was awful.... embarrassing". Well you know what? We aren't UGAg. Probably never will be again for the rest of history. We have fans who are die hard, life long in some cases.

If you can't attend, fine. Just don't come on here after a long ass day like that, while you sat your ass on a ööööing couch, and complain about attendence.

We won. That is what is important. If Dad and I were the only two left in the stadium at kickoff, IDGAF where the rest of you went. Just don't whine about it.
Dude, you’re not wrong, but just let it go. We need more fans of all types.

Dude, you’re not wrong, but just let it go. We need more fans of all types.
Fans will show up when we start winning big games. Complaining about attendance or complaining about complainers about attendance aren’t going to keep them away or bring them more. Neither will yelling at people to go to the game @JJacket

Just win, baby. That is all. In competitive athletics, winning cures all woes. People will overlook and forget a lot of stuff if you win. Look no further than 60 miles east of the Hill for a prime example.

Just. Win.

Who knew Miami was the second cupcake? biggest twist since Bruce Willis was dead since the start of the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back