Official Gameday Thread: GT vs Cupcake #1 [1pm/your favorite "streamer"]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the crowds. We’ve not filled the stands in 30 years. I was in school for the Calvin days and even then we didn’t fill the stands and constantly complained the student section was poorly attended. Season ticket holder when I lived in Atlanta for CPJ days and same deal then. Not sure what it’ll take for us to fill the stadium with Tech fans, but I don’t think a coach is gonna do it alone. Or a winning season or two.
gotta give current students credit .. it always seems pretty filled up.

Oof. Looked like a play in slow motion live. Obviously just going through the motions at the end of a decided game but not great nevertheless

2.5 hr rain delay against a bad HBCU team. Don't overthink it.

This is embarrassing, but I have to admit I was wrong. I was busy doing something else today. I didn't think the game was on TV. I saw it on my phone when it was in the third quarter. I didn't know there had been a three hour rain delay. If that's why nobody is there, then I'm glad it's not as bad as it looks. Maybe things are not as bad as they looked. That's good. I shouldn't have posted anything just based on a few minutes of watching the game. I won't do that again.

I can.
Watching on my computer at work tho.

Have used the phone before to listen. It can drain the battery.
Selling WGST was another dumb decision. We had our own clear channel station. Getting preempted would have never been an issue.

IMG_4085.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back