Official Gameday Thread: GT vs Cupcake #1 [1pm/your favorite "streamer"]

Status
Not open for further replies.
crackstream announcers really suck bad.
i'm seeing espn logos but not sure who is broadcasting..
color commentator really bad and won't shut up.

Seeing Tech play in a completely empty stadium at Grant Field is about the most depressing thing I could see in the relatively unimportant world of sports. In addition, I am beginning to wonder whether Key doing so well in the last eight games last year was a curse or a blessing. It kept us from completely cleaning house. Did we just rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic? I hope not, but I'm not so sure. And from how empty Grant Field is, I'm not sure the whole thing isn't sadly hopeless. I really hope I'm wrong. But it is the lack of attendance that worries me more than anything else. Very sad.

Seeing Tech play in a completely empty stadium at Grant Field is about the most depressing thing I could see in the relatively unimportant world of sports. In addition, I am beginning to wonder whether Key doing so well in the last eight games last year was a curse or a blessing. It kept us from completely cleaning house. Did we just rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic? I hope not, but I'm not so sure. And from how empty Grant Field is, I'm not sure the whole thing isn't sadly hopeless. I really hope I'm wrong. But it is the lack of attendance that worries me more than anything else. Very sad.

Huh? You think a crowd is gonna survive a 2 hour storm delay against a pushover opponent? And that’s somehow a reflection on Key? So confusing

That was a long delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back