OFFICIAL GameDay thread: GT vs store-brand catholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is freaking ridiculous. Every drop back by Jurkovic makes me tighten my anus. And my anus has been validated in its anxiety over and over and over. And now their slow white QB has turned into Jim Brown and is running wild on us.

The absolute worst part is because of how “rah-rah. I love you” Collins is, there will be an open revolt by the players for any type of disciplinarian.

Can still win in the second half.

If we should somehow lose this, will somebody please help me to see all the progress? I mean I really want to see it. Just give me some clue. Where is it? Is it in the stadium? Is it at Waffle House? I don't want to be a bad fan. I'm looking for it. Is it hidden on the offensive team, the defensive team, the special teams? Is it lurking there in click management? I know we're elite. I know we're just five years away from being another Temple. I take Collins' word for it. There's big progress. I just can't find it.

If we should somehow lose this, will somebody please help me to see all the progress? I mean I really want to see it. Just give me some clue. Where is it? Is it in the stadium? Is it at Waffle House? I don't want to be a bad fan. I'm looking for it. Is it hidden on the offensive team, the defensive team, the special teams? Is it lurking there in click management? I know we're elite. I know we're just five years away from being another Temple. I take Collins' word for it. There's big progress. I just can't find it.
It comes in year five. Notably that will be the attendance by then.

The tell all books from the players when this clown is finally fired is going to open a lot of eyes.

Seems people have little clue just how bad and worthless practices are under Collins.

Wonder what Stansbury is going to be thinking when UGA has 75% of the fans at Bobby Dodd? We might not be able to afford the buyout but we can’t afford the apathy in attendance either

Feels like all of our losses + Duke we were either leading in the 4th or had a double digit lead beforehand

The absolute worst part is because of how “rah-rah. I love you” Collins is, there will be an open revolt by the players for any type of disciplinarian.

Can still win in the second half.
Basically a repeat of the Curry to Ross transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back