OFFICIAL GameDay thread: GT vs store-brand catholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we should somehow lose this, will somebody please help me to see all the progress? I mean I really want to see it. Just give me some clue. Where is it? Is it in the stadium? Is it at Waffle House? I don't want to be a bad fan. I'm looking for it. Is it hidden on the offensive team, the defensive team, the special teams? Is it lurking there in click management? I know we're elite. I know we're just five years away from being another Temple. I take Collins' word for it. There's big progress. I just can't find it.
Prolly at Waffle House. Waffle House slaps.

But fear not. We're absolutely not going to lose. Most likely we wind up winning by double digits.

The tell all books from the players when this clown is finally fired is going to open a lot of eyes.

Seems people have little clue just how bad and worthless practices are under Collins.

I'd love to get some well written books out of the GC tenure. That would certainly give me something diverting to do that is related to GT football.

Actually I bet Thacker is gone after this season. I don’t think even Collins is dumb enough not to make any changes. Maybe Burton as well.
Both secondary coaches should be gone. One absolutely has to be so we can at least get it to a one coach thing

Most of the fans in the club lounge are watching the UGAg game anyway
9D91F5BF-EF2B-4EDD-9E4D-05EB3FA31192.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back