OFFICIAL GameDay thread: GT vs store-brand catholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waffle House isn't even cheap. I've literally never eaten at that redneck ööööhole and I never will.
$9.99 for two eggs, grits, sausage, four pieces of toast and a waffle.

You must be one broke-ass bitch.

20210927_140104.jpg

$9.99 for two eggs, grits, sausage, four pieces of toast and a waffle.

You must be one broke-ass bitch.

20210927_140104.jpg

You can make that yourself with better ingredients and better quality for like $1.25. WH blows

I've also never had grits and don't even know what they are

It must be fascinating inside our locker room.

Halftime speech:

"I love you guys. Our team average speed today is 12 miles an hour. There are over one hundred fans out there. We are the ATL. The whole 404 is behind you. You know, you guys are family to me. But look positive, because this is on the radio. You are elite, and you have the best coaches in the world. In fact, men, you're beginning to remind me of Temple. And don't worry about those boos. Those fools just don't want to see how great we were. Now, on three, 'Waffle House.'"

Some if you fools learned nothing from your pathetic posts on the Duke game thread.

Safe in the knowledge that Tech has this one, I'm going for a haircut and massage. No happy ending needed. Tech is going to give everyone a happy ending today.

CGC did not look well on the back-from-half-time sideline interview.

The only way to win this is to pound it on the ground and pray it keeps the defense off the field long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back