Official GT - Miami tailgate Thread

05GTCorndog

Staff member
Setting up at 0930.

Not bringing the grill this week. Gonna have some BBQ instead.

Also, those ööööty cornhole bags are being retired. I have some new ones enroute.

The location might be moving a bit. I'm getting tired of the packing everything up at the end of the tailgate and hauling it to the car. I'd like to find a spot over closer to that parking lot where I can setup right next to my car. That would make things a lot easier. I'll post a picture of where I'm setting up once I get there on Saturday morning.

That should make it easier on me too. Won't get to high five my parking official buddy at the CRC anymore though. :lol:

If you setup closer to the parking lot, you'll probably see me shotgunning beers Saturday. Last weekend I got 8 in before I went to the BBQ festival, shooting for a full 12 pack this time.

If you setup closer to the parking lot, you'll probably see me shotgunning beers Saturday. Last weekend I got 8 in before I went to the BBQ festival, shooting for a full 12 pack this time.

We will be pulling for you....

I'm getting tired of the packing everything up at the end of the tailgate and hauling it to the car.

crying-smiley.jpg

you need to be confiscating the women's tickets, distributing them to worth guys and then the women can watch the food and keep the beer cold til we get back thirsty having cheered the team to victory

Go Jackets!

Are there any ST Tailgating rules that newbies need to be aware of?

Are there any ST Tailgating rules that newbies need to be aware of?

Loose clothes, no jewelry. Please shower beforehand. If you should happen to have any food items on you, please refrain from approaching the tailgate until you have declared them for your safety and the safety of those around you. Those who do not welcome physical contact are asked to please pick up an orange reflective vest from the tailgate staff before entering the tailgate area. If it is your first time, you should expect moderate to severe bruising, a sore throat, disorientation / confusion / loss of short term memory, sensitivity to light, nausea, and in some cases severe dehydration.

Please remember to register no later than two weeks in advance, as this is a function on Tech campus, and your presence will need to be reported for liability purposes. Registration is simple and cheap, simply prepare proof of long term disability insurance, your passport or two other forms of photo ID, three months of recent bank statements, a $35 one-time administrative and filing fee, and proof of a U.S. mailing address to which we can send your permanent tailgate license in 5 to 8 weeks.

Loose clothes, no jewelry. Please shower beforehand. If you should happen to have any food items on you, please refrain from approaching the tailgate until you have declared them for your safety and the safety of those around you. Those who do not welcome physical contact are asked to please pick up an orange reflective vest from the tailgate staff before entering the tailgate area. If it is your first time, you should expect moderate to severe bruising, a sore throat, disorientation / confusion / loss of short term memory, sensitivity to light, nausea, and in some cases severe dehydration.

Please remember to register no later than two weeks in advance, as this is a function on Tech campus, and your presence will need to be reported for liability purposes. Registration is simple and cheap, simply prepare proof of long term disability insurance, your passport or two other forms of photo ID, three months of recent bank statements, a $35 one-time administrative and filing fee, and proof of a U.S. mailing address to which we can send your permanent tailgate license in 5 to 8 weeks.

you had me at "loose clothes, no jewelry"

I will be there. It turns out my 2nd cousin tailgates on the IC lawn and recognized the Dont tread on me flag when i mentioned it to him. So I will be there moving between the two tailgates however I won't be showing up to early.

I hate to interrupt the circlejerk ... but a lot of us would appreciate a real answer.

kthnxbie.

I hate to interrupt the circlejerk ... but a lot of us would appreciate a real answer.

kthnxbie.

Who is "a lot of us"? Are you bringing friends? Are you sure that's within the rules?

Who is "a lot of us"? Are you bringing friends? Are you sure that's within the rules?

I meant STers, I am not bringing anyone. I might not even go to the game.

Anyway, I will probably tailgate with some CE alumni.

Back