Official GT - Miami tailgate Thread

any truth to the rumor we are going to try to top this gangnam style tailgate video??
[y]qpII9O5aI3A[/y]

I'll be there around 10 because coming with the lady again. If you want to delay the setup just a bit, I can actually help with it.

Noon games:
Bowling Green at VT
uva at TCU

I'll be arriving at 10 to setup not 0930 like I mentioned before.

I'll have chicken wings, not BBQ.

See y'all there in that parking lot or IC lawn. Look for the Gadsden Flag.

Ill be there and able to hang out for more than 10 minutes this time. Not much studio work this week means real tailgating.

Buy a parking pass for the Student Center online for $20. I don't think they sell out the parking there. That is where I park.

Can someone give me a link for this? Would like to lessen the walk for Jackette if possible.

We will be there at 11 or 11:30 depending on how much I drink tonight. Looking forward to it fellas.

I was mistaken on the price. The parking in that lot is $30 not $20 like I said.

Here is the link.

http://events.lanierparking.com/ListEvents.aspx?Topic=10000&Product=10000&ProductType=10

PS: I think they have golf carts running back and forth from that lot to the stadium. You might want to consider that for her.

Thanks. I'm trying to figure out a way to make this work. I unfortunately don't have access to a printer between now and the game tomorrow and I'm assuming they won't be satisfied with me showing them my receipt on my phone.

Just found out I will get the game on fs hou. Suck it Espn3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was thinking of stopping by tomorrow. How does the food thing work? Should I bring anything?

Back