Official GT - Miami tailgate Thread

5a6ymysy.jpg

8ezatuby.jpg

yqu6yryj.jpg

zygazeba.jpg

I should be down in a coupla hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

First pic??

Loose clothes, no jewelry. Please shower beforehand. If you should happen to have any food items on you, please refrain from approaching the tailgate until you have declared them for your safety and the safety of those around you. Those who do not welcome physical contact are asked to please pick up an orange reflective vest from the tailgate staff before entering the tailgate area. If it is your first time, you should expect moderate to severe bruising, a sore throat, disorientation / confusion / loss of short term memory, sensitivity to light, nausea, and in some cases severe dehydration.

Please remember to register no later than two weeks in advance, as this is a function on Tech campus, and your presence will need to be reported for liability purposes. Registration is simple and cheap, simply prepare proof of long term disability insurance, your passport or two other forms of photo ID, three months of recent bank statements, a $35 one-time administrative and filing fee, and proof of a U.S. mailing address to which we can send your permanent tailgate license in 5 to 8 weeks.

The sore throat part is a little disturbing. :-)

Running late, looks like 1030, 1045. Don't drink alll hte bourbon wihout me.

Headed out now. See yall in a few.

---- IS ABOUT TO GET KRAZY.

DA U IS GOIN DOWN

Jus set up in the Student Center parking lot. 1st row middle. Have the GR and Gadsden flags up.

Thanks to you Corndog and cyp for the fun tailgate today.

It was good to finally put some faces with names!

Back