Official GT - Miami tailgate Thread

Things are cool. People aren't Internet douches in person. It's a good time.

Any specific questions?

Newbies are expected to provide bail money for southendzoneBEE. Newbies are also expected to bring bourbon and it better be the right kind, too.

Newbies are expected to provide bail money for southendzoneBEE. Newbies are also expected to bring bourbon and it better be the right kind, too.

There is an official bourbon fairy who can give you the details on which bourbon. You may also be cornholed by him, but take it like a man.

I am. It is sad.

not anymore!

woooo.

I'm not sure what time ill show up. probably around noon. I made the mistake of driving last time. last year i parked on side roads and walked-but this year there are like triple the signs that say permit parking only for home park. Does anyone know if that for sure is waived on weekends? I didn't want to risk it so I paid 20 bucks to park in a deck by the mctit. Kinda far walk for 20 bucks. Probably Marta this week unless someone knows if homepark is a free for all.

not anymore!

woooo.

I'm not sure what time ill show up. probably around noon. I made the mistake of driving last time. last year i parked on side roads and walked-but this year there are like triple the signs that say permit parking only for home park. Does anyone know if that for sure is waived on weekends? I didn't want to risk it so I paid 20 bucks to park in a deck by the mctit. Kinda far walk for 20 bucks. Probably Marta this week unless someone knows if homepark is a free for all.

My parents parked in Home Park last weekend, right across from Papa John's on State. No issues.

Buy a parking pass for the Student Center online for $20. I don't think they sell out the parking there. That is where I park.

not anymore!

woooo.

not enforced weekends or nights, also you could have parked right next to the tailgate (deck or surface lot) also for $20

Buy a parking pass for the Student Center online for $20. I don't think they sell out the parking there. That is where I park.

I am an extreme cheap skate when it comes to parking. and I really dont know how to navigate through campus. I called you from 100 yards away last time.

not anymore!

woooo.

Centennial place apartments has free unrestricted on street parking. It is possibly one of the most convent parking lots if you want to get out right after the game too. You can get to 85. In less than 5 minutes.

not anymore!

woooo.

I would rejoice if Al Qaeda killed every miserable POS in auxiliary services.

Back