Official GT v UCheat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamnit Roddy don't tell him they can run the ball. He clearly doesn't realize it. Whose team are you on!

Disagree. Tenuta had so many disguised blitzes. Hellen Keller could pick up Roofs blitzes they are so vanilla.

You can disagree, just like I can wish we had the front DL and LBs from any of the Tenuta years to replace the front 7 we have now.

Disagree. Tenuta had so many disguised blitzes. Hellen Keller could pick up Roofs blitzes they are so vanilla.

Tenuta's D got ööööed up by barely competent JR and SR quarterbacks because because running zone is stupid against experienced players.

Absolute bullshit! Total "we deserve to lose." We should've been in their endzone and kicking off with momentum. Absolute coaching fail.

Has CPJ had a good defense since he has been here? Maybe it isn't just the run of bad DCs.

The inability to finish on Offense is more disappointing to me than what the Defense has (or hasn't) done. UNC has been able to put up points this year against better units so it's kind of expected.

If I get banned for saying fire ted roof, don't care.

The leaky ted roof inn defense lets anyone in anytime. Terrible.

Last edited:
The inability to finish on Offense is more disappointing to me than what the Defense has (or hasn't) done. UNC has been able to put up points this year against better units so it's kind of expected.

This offense is out of sync. Flip over and watch some of ND vs. Navy to see what it should look like. We need a QB next year like what Navy seems to be able to find. We have better skill players than Navy; but Navy hasn't punted all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back