Official GT v UCheat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get banned for saying fire ted roof, idgaf

The leaky ted roof inn defense lets anyone in anytime. Terrible.

Considering the guy who runs this place said the same thing during the first drive, you're likely safe. I believe rule # 1 applies to CPJ only.

CPJ just said we would have tied the game with a fg. Not sure what I'm missing.

CPJ just said we would have tied the game with a fg. Not sure what I'm missing.
I also picked up on something from what he said. And I think I have figured out what is the coaching problem we're having on defense:

Paul said that 'on defense, we have to figure out a way to get off the field somehow'. Perhaps he should be more specific and tell our defensive players that running off the field after the other team scores does not count as 'getting off the field somehow'.

This offense is out of sync. Flip over and watch some of ND vs. Navy to see what it should look like. We need a QB next year like what Navy seems to be able to find. We have better skill players than Navy; but Navy hasn't punted all day.

Is Navy averaging more than 10 yards/play for a half?

I also picked up on something from what he said. And I think I have figured out what is the coaching problem we're having on defense:

Paul said that 'on defense, we have to figure out a way to get off the field somehow'. Perhaps he should be more specific and tell our defensive players that running off the field after the other team scores does not count as 'getting off the field somehow'.
Maybe he should help out with the defense then. The offense has certainly figured out how to get off the field quickly.

Roof has to be gone after this season. He should be kept on at Tech somewhere in a sort of honorary position, like mixing it up at the pizza parlor and punching a chick in the face but not being thrown off the team cuz you're too important. He may have value in that area but I would think that responsibility would fall under school admin and not the athletic department.

This offense is out of sync. Flip over and watch some of ND vs. Navy to see what it should look like. We need a QB next year like what Navy seems to be able to find. We have better skill players than Navy; but Navy hasn't punted all day.

Wat? The O is fine. Without the illegal forward pass, we likely put up 24 in the half. You're going to punt sometimes against a power 5 defense.

Wat? The O is fine. Without the illegal forward pass, we likely put up 24 in the half. You're going to punt sometimes against a power 5 defense.

We need to eat clock, like in this drive, it's how this team (O & D) are designed.

UNC's defense should write a thank you note to our defense because ours is the only thing that could possibly make them look decent.

god i ööööing hate that 4th down fake burn a time out move. it never ööööing works. we may need that time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back