Official GT v UCheat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if they just snapped it they would have caught UNC running people on and off.

Too tight a shot to tell if they were offsides or how many.

It would've been awesome if the center had been out there- UNC would've gotten a penalty for substitution or offsides.

Just kick the ball through the back of the ööööing end zone.

It would've been awesome if the center had been out there- UNC would've gotten a penalty for substitution or offsides.
The ref was still standing over the ball from what I saw. They do that to give the defense equal opportunity to make a sub if you do. So I don't think it would have mattered.

It was old eight years ago.

I like it. It DOES work occasionally. If it does, it's a free first down. If it doesnt, it's a time out. We also occasionally run a play from the formation when they are expecting us to just call a time out, which can catch them off guard. Overall, it's a low risk way to maybe increase your chance of converting on 4th down by 10-15%.

I like it. It DOES work occasionally. If it does, it's a free first down. If it doesnt, it's a time out. We also occasionally run a play from the formation when they are expecting us to just call a time out, which can catch them off guard. Overall, it's a low risk way to maybe increase your chance of converting on 4th down by 10-15%.

You are making up numbers. I can remember it working 1 time ever. Definitely not 10-15%. But okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back