Official GT v UCheat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was playing against GT I would just down the ball of 1st and 2nd down. 3rd down is automatic

You are making up numbers. I can remember it working 1 time ever. Definitely not 10-15%. But okay.
I can remember NC State falling for it twice in the same game. It works sometimes - more if we would snap it on occasion, which I dont believe I have ever seen. Once the defense falls back on their heels, go for it!

I like it. It DOES work occasionally. If it does, it's a free first down. If it doesnt, it's a time out. We also occasionally run a play from the formation when they are expecting us to just call a time out, which can catch them off guard. Overall, it's a low risk way to maybe increase your chance of converting on 4th down by 10-15%.
We waste too many timeouts that could be useful at the end of games. Poor clock management. Your formula does not take that into account.

Each time the offense gets this to a one score game our defense immediately responds to ease any concern on the part of Tarheel fans.

Lance Austin--your D is getting embarrassed. Don't do the finger wag öööö.

I love our DBs finger wagging in the end zone after getting carved up all the way down the field.

I can remember NC State falling for it twice in the same game. It works sometimes - more if we would snap it on occasion, which I dont believe I have ever seen. Once the defense falls back on their heels, go for it!
Was that 8 or 9 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back