Official Jackets v Blue Devils Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, they have had this game circled for a long time. They went "all in" on today and could not have had more favorable conditions for a road game: bye week, nooner, opposition coming off an emotional win. They'll have similar conditions next week vs. UVA and will get steamrolled IMO.

They do have senior leadership and as favorable of a schedule as possible, so they'll be in the mix. I just think they peaked today.

UVA could very well steamroll Duke next week, but Duke's not going to end the season with four ACC losses, and we're going to end with 3. We are out of the race.

I see a Waller sighting a deferent QB

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I saw Duke lineman hold exactly like that earlier with no call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still too early to stop what was working.

Also, passing in the red zone before that was highly questionable. I truly believe he was trying to make a point to Cutcliffe.

Either way we aren't supposed to loose to Duke, I don't care how much better they are than years past.

^^This. It's a sign of how mediocre we've become that some fans are all the sudden enthralled with ööööing Duke.

Cutcliffe owned Johnson this week and made him his little bitch.

I saw Duke lineman hold exactly like that earlier with no call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was one of the most egregious holds I have ever seen in my entire life on Duke earlier that went for a no call. I'm amazed.

Not really.

I don't get it why isn't Byerly starting? Don't get me wrong I like Thomas but öööö.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back