Official Jackets v Blue Devils Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe GT is about to actually lose to dookie, pretty down right ugly! Guess all the CPJ haters are gonna come out of the woodwork now!

MASSIVE BUTTHURT BY ALL!!

Blame the coaching all you want, but it wasn't coaching that turned the ball over 3 times or coaching that committed bad penalties at critical times

Hey every 10 years or so Duke beats us....it happens....move on.

Even more ridiculous than that throw are the people who are calling for Byerly to play.

Could not have done worse and he does have some game, I agree that JT has shown he should start but today just wasn't working for him somehow

At least these kids fight to the end

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just watched the replay on the second JT pick. That definitely counts as a WTF.

When you look at the stats, the game is basically even in terms of first downs, plays, rushing, passing. But we have three turnovers, two WTFs, and 80 yards in penalties.

You're an idiot.

You're one of those herpity derpity he hasn't beat VT, Miami, blah blah blah in blah blah years. Quit being intellectually lazy.
No I'm not. I'm one of those herpity derpity we haven't beat anyone worth a öööö in three years. Those teams are not good this year. There's no argument.

Could not have done worse and he does have some game, I agree that JT has shown he should start but today just wasn't working for him somehow

Agree. I'm still excited about the way he runs this O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smelter had a chance to prove himself but didn't, this loss is on him. Should have never made that questionable catch be even close and then got tackled easily at the 10 right before the pick.

öööö me, Cutcliffe is going to whine like crazy when he sees that freak injury on a cut block

Luck? Seriously?

Not so much turnovers? Really, really bad turnovers?

Like I said, the ball didn't happen to bounce back into Laskey's hands. VT fumbled and they got a touchdown out of it.

Look, NFL teams are well-oiled machines and the standard deviation game-to-game is still 12 points. You had several breaks go against Tech in this game and then we had to pass more instead of doing a death march like against Miami.

This is a woulda, coulda, shoulda game.

INT when we've got it inside the 10

The mindless INT into coverage.

Take away those two plays and...

woulda, coulda, shoulda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back