Official Jackets v Blue Devils Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it why isn't Byerly starting? Don't get me wrong I like Thomas but öööö.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Really? You must have missed the other games.

Either way, you probably shouldn't be posting.

Byerly bitchmaking that Duke DB makes me feel a little better

Some very questionable play calls in this game. We moved away from the TO at some of the worst times, and it cost us.

Against Duke.

I think coaching should share some of the blame for Thomas's problems.

I think coaching should share some of the blame for Thomas's problems.

Sure. Thomas is also in his 6th start and did not play well.

I really don't get the tards that call for Byerly to start.

Team beat VT on the road. Same team beat Miami for the first time since 2008. Team gets pummeled at home by Duke. Yes, Duke.

Who is GT, Alex?

That is correct!

Yeah, there is no luck involved at all. Nope.

Luck seems like a ööööty thing to point to. All sports fan and analysts treat the game like it's determined from the start. But there are in fact bounces and bad luck. Say, the ball didn't bounce back up to Laskey on his fumble.

That, and based on most fans' posts, most fans seems to expect to always go undefeated every year, no exception.

Turnovers were the death of us. Plain and simple.

Can't do it and expect to win many conference games

Can't believe GT is about to actually lose to dookie, pretty down right ugly! Guess all the CPJ haters are gonna come out of the woodwork now!

MASSIVE BUTTHURT BY ALL!!

Yeah, there is no luck involved at all. Nope.

Luck seems like a ööööty thing to point to. All sports fan and analysts treat the game like it's determined from the start. But there are in fact bounces and bad luck. Say, the ball didn't bounce back up to Laskey on his fumble.

That, and based on most fans' posts, most fans seems to expect to always go undefeated every year, no exception.

Luck? Seriously?

Not so much turnovers? Really, really bad turnovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back