Official MNC pre game thread: Bama v. Clemson

I've never seen a clearer case of Good vs Evil for a football game in my entire life.

Dabo & God Himself vs Nick Satan, Lane Kiffin, and the new UGA head football coach.

This championship game will show us, once and for all whether God gives two öööös about football or not.

This is brilliant. :bowrofl:

I despise Clemson. I'm not going to root for them now just out of conference loyalty. I'm not going to lower my standards to those of sec ignoramuses. Clemson can lose by 50 points and that'll be just fine with me. Of course, Alabama can too.

I despise Clemson. I'm not going to root for them now just out of conference loyalty. I'm not going to lower my standards to those of sec ignoramuses. Clemson can lose by 50 points and that'll be just fine with me. Of course, Alabama can too.

So you would rather than Alabama win? Or neither. Because if you pick Alabama, you are lowering your standards to those of SEC ignoramuses.

The best part about this game is that the ööööing mutts and all their stupid inbred fans, players, and coaches are sitting at home, watching someone play for a championship again.

öööö you, stupid dawg fans, players and coaches. You can all öööö off.

So you would rather than Alabama win? Or neither. Because if you pick Alabama, you are lowering your standards to those of SEC ignoramuses.

I'm not rooting for Alabama. I'm rooting against Clemson.

The best part about this game is that the ööööing mutts and all their stupid inbred fans, players, and coaches are sitting at home, watching someone play for a championship again.

The force is strong with this one! :lol:

Meanwhile, at Georgia Tech.......

We've won both a conference and national championship more recently than those cocksucking, motherööööing, polehumping, ball-licking, sap-sucking sons'a-bitches have.

So...I'm guessing you don't like Jawja....

We've won both a conference and national championship more recently than those cocksucking, motherööööing, polehumping, ball-licking, sap-sucking sons'a-bitches have.

When did we win the conference? Don't come at me with 2009, because the NCAA said that ain't happen. (But UNC and Miami can keep rolling)

Back