Official MNC pre game thread: Bama v. Clemson

Yeah srsly. Bank it, fella.

Clemson was granted a waiver, they are able to practice as much as they want.

And I agree, it would be a big deal. When you consider film study, walkthrough, weight training, etc...I would definitely expect them to go over four hours many days (not sure how long of a period they would have been affected for.)

I assume that anything where the players are interacting with a member of the staff counts as practice time.

Clemson was granted a waiver, they are able to practice as much as they want.

And I agree, it would be a big deal. When you consider film study, walkthrough, weight training, etc...I would definitely expect them to go over four hours many days (not sure how long of a period they would have been affected for.)

I assume that anything where the players are interacting with a member of the staff counts as practice time.

Did not know that part. Unbank it! Party time!

Can't believe they flew everyone on the same plane, after the Marshall tragedy. Some seriously flawed strategy there.

Can't believe they flew everyone on the same plane, after the Marshall tragedy. Some seriously flawed strategy there.

But on two planes, they would be twice as likely to have a crash; three planes, thrice as likely.

I think restricting the areas over which planes can fly would help a lot. Let people choose to live in airplane-safe zones. You might not prevent every airplane-home incursion, but they would be diminished by orders of magnitude.

:lol:

It must be nice to have pockets full of money. I can't even hire Chip Kelly to do some consulting for me and I already 80k!

CYd0fPjU0AA2-x1.jpg

@ESPNStatsInfo
Clemson: lost 12 straight gms vs Alabama, tied for their 3rd-longest losing streak against any opponent all-time. Can anyone name the top 2?

Answer:

‏@ESPNStatsInfo
ESPN Stats & Info Retweeted ESPN Stats & Info
Only longer single-opponent losing streaks in Clemson history? GT (15 from 1908-34) and Auburn (14 from 1952-2010)

@ESPNStatsInfo
Clemson: lost 12 straight gms vs Alabama, tied for their 3rd-longest losing streak against any opponent all-time. Can anyone name the top 2?

Answer:

‏@ESPNStatsInfo
ESPN Stats & Info Retweeted ESPN Stats & Info
Only longer single-opponent losing streaks in Clemson history? GT (15 from 1908-34) and Auburn (14 from 1952-2010)

:turbonoes:

Showed a clip of Nick and Dabo chatting in pre-game .... I should say Nick listening with a "get me outta here" look while Dabo was ... well... Daboing .....

anyone using the slack chat for the game. Or is that completely dead since we were 2-0?

Oooof. Butchering the national anthem. Wonder if this is a precursor to some ugly football.

Back