Official Notre Dame Postgame Thread

1000001883.gif
1000001883.gif
Somebody trippy main. All the way turnt up

Pyron gave a good effort, he needs to do a better job of reading the defense. Forced way too many throws and missed way too many open receivers.

Buster abandoned the run game which teed up the pass rush. Recipe for an injured backup QB. Horribly called game.

Defense would be great if they tackled well.

We were outclassed across the board. We didn't look healthy and didn't play with much fire. VT is going to be a tough out if we're still this dinged up next week.

Pyron wasn’t as sharp as I hoped he be, but tough opponent to get your first true live snaps in 2 years. Who knows what possibly could have happened if we make our FGs and aren’t in passing situations alllowing ND to tee off on our avg at best Oline.

However, if we’re being honest and fair nothing about this year’s team with or without King changes the outcome. ND is the better Team.

I really don’t see a bad effort except costly timed penalties…….. oh and defense. Running game was amiss both sides of the line but who are we kidding. Special teams lost this game.

Pyron gave a good effort, he needs to do a better job of reading the defense. Forced way too many throws and missed way too many open receivers.

Buster abandoned the run game which teed up the pass rush. Recipe for an injured backup QB. Horribly called game.

Defense would be great if they tackled well.

We were outclassed across the board. We didn't look healthy and didn't play with much fire. VT is going to be a tough out if we're still this dinged up next week.
For the run game thing, feels like we had that bit of early success passing and it just got in their head that it was gonna keep working that way all game. That and maybe the 8 min TD from ND panicked us

Pyron wasn't why we lost but he didn't have a superhero performance that overcame the rest of our team's mistakes. I think he just needs more game reps. This game was good for his growth
I still say find a transfer

GBnI really don’t see a bad effort except costly timed penalties…….. oh and defense. Running game was amiss both sides of the line but who are we kidding. Special teams lost this game.
Oh and defense. A solid hit is not a tackle. Helping them push the ball forward when you have them wrapped up is inept. Being slow to the ball is unacceptable. Getting owned on the offensive line is not okay. ööööty special teams is on the head coach.
What else? This is a bad loss. And no it's not Haynes or Efford. We didn't just lose we öööö the bed. Not good.

Back